Page 383 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483883 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 10401

I'll remember to have Jar Jar send all of JT's packages to LF P.O.

Thanks to Commtech for the Kashyyk stash. I left a Gree in hiding, so PM me or Commtech for the location. I still want a few more Kashyyk Troopers though. What's with the Lava Droid? I can't find him at Target, yet every other figure from the wave seems to hang around. Are people army building this guy? Seems like a dud of a figure to me. I also left one 2-1B on the peg this morning.

I second that about the absent lava droid. I found new all the new figures in Anaheim Monday afternoon, but no lava droid. There was only one Kashyyk trooper, but 2 of most others. I was even able to get 2 mcrebel troopers with stands (my first ever found), but no lava droid.

Hey all,.. been out of town!

Went to TRU La Cienega, McSolo wave was on the pegs and the new comic packs (wave 5)

GI Joe- I stashed 3 Crimson Guards (one with bent corner), gold Destro, Sgt. Flash, Artic snow guy, and a Snake eyes, along with some of the new comic packs. (Sorry, don't know who they were, they were the singles from the case from the look of things)
    PM me for location
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

The Lava Panning Droid is a decent little set if you can get past the fact that it was originally planned as 2 pack-in accessories. The droid has 4 arms, each articulated at shoulder and elbow, and a surprising amount of detail. The repulsor platform comes off the lava fire and has decent detail as well. And the droid's square drill "hands" (not the ones holding the removable pot) can plug into the fire base for hovering - though I prefer the figure free-standing so the Jedi aren't standing so close together and at different heights.

Anyway, he's so rare because he's 1 per case, and in only 2 of the current 6 case revisions
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Hey all,.. been out of town!

Went to TRU La Cienega, McSolo wave was on the pegs and the new comic packs (wave 5)

GI Joe- I stashed 3 Crimson Guards (one with bent corner), gold Destro, Sgt. Flash, Artic snow guy, and a Snake eyes, along with some of the new comic packs. (Sorry, don't know who they were, they were the singles from the case from the look of things)
    PM me for location
    I'd like a shot at that GI Joe stash if I'm not too late

Got two Evo Stormtroopers and two Jumptroopers from BBTS. Good luck finding the Evo Stormtroopers in the stores. That's an awesome figure. I just want 4-6 and I'm still not sure I 'll find that many any time soon. The Jumptrooper looks cool, but it's a little plainer. They go well with the McStormtroopers. Same look.
    Galactic Barn Burner

A big thanks to funnymoney for the Joes stash at La Cienega Target. That was one of the biggest stashes I've ever seen (and very well hidden). You da man funnymoney!!!

There's still half of it left. This is the breakdown of what's still available:

1 CG/scar comic pack w3
    1 wildweasel/ace comic pack w3
    1 snake eyes/storm shadow comic pack w3
    1 w5 Crimson Guard
    1 w5 snake eyes
    1 w5 IG Destro
    1 w5 Snow Job
    1 w5 Sgt. Flash

Location is still the same. You can PM me or funnymoney for it.

anybody still locking for those hunt for grevous battle back. i stashed a couple at walmart stevenson ranch. pm for details