Page 384 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484884 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 10433
    2 Grees are stashed in Burbank. PM me for details.

Found a Tri-droid at Target manhattan beach. Also I wanna give a huge shout-out to my homie Bernie, who was there, for hooking me up with Gree, Kashyyk Trooper, and 2-1B.

Has anyone out there seen the new Target Galactic Heroes exclusive sets (Endor & Mustafar)? I'm looking for an Endor set for my 6-year old son - thanks !

I dont think they are out yet. Should be in April I think.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

TRU Los Feliz had something leftover from wave 1 and some new Legends, but nothing amazing. Also TF Movie Incinerator, which I bought. And this place is a total dump now that they're remodeling.

TRU Burbank I don't remember having anything, but their employees were WAY eager to help... too bad it was failure.

Target Burbank had leftovers of wave 1, nothing major though.

Looking for the TRU-exclusive Elite TIE Interceptor for a friend, anybody seen this lately?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    TRU Los Feliz had something leftover from wave 1 and some new Legends, but nothing amazing. Also TF Movie Incinerator, which I bought. And this place is a total dump now that they're remodeling.
    I've mentioned that a bit over the past few weeks. If I didn't know better, I'd think they were going out of business but as such, they should at least put up a "please excuse our mess while we remodel" sign.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'd think they were going out of business but as such, they should at least put up a "please excuse our mess" sign.
    I saw one of those signs at Burbank TRU, but it was pointing to Chef Boyardee.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Looking for the TRU-exclusive Elite TIE Interceptor for a friend, anybody seen this lately?
    Haven't seen one of those in awhile, JT. But if I do, I'll stash it.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

TRU Burbank I don't remember having anything, but their employees were WAY eager to help... too bad it was failure.

TRU Burbank employees are very eager to help...THEMSELVES!

Burbank Target has only been putting out one wave 1 case each day, but never the Lava Droid revision.

The Elite Tie is long gone- and they were very abundant- how could you not trip over those things a couple months ago?

Thanks to some good luck and good stashes, I just cancelled my EE wave 1 pre-order (seems like old times, EE). I wonder if I'll find TFU wave at retail before my May 2008 pre-order gets filled?