Page 385 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435485885 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 10427
    Thanks Snags, appreciate it.

Figgy, they had a small sign up saying that, apparently they're putting a Babies R Us in there even though TRU and Babies R Us split as companies. Stupid.

Speck, I know their stockrooms are raided constantly, but I was hoping an overpriced exclusive vehicle wouldn't be as bad, and they seemed genuinely eager to help customers - like they were almost desperate. Control yourselves, show some dignity!

As for the Elite TIE, I didn't want it, it's for a friend who missed it and did me a solid. That solid, BTW, was buying me all of the TFU wave and not even charging me for it (except Juno Eclipse, I didn't really want her and at the time he hadn't told me he was footing the bill) partly because I had done him a favor with wave 1.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I saw one of those signs at Burbank TRU, but it was pointing to Chef Boyardee.

-Snags
    Ha! Dazed and Confused could use a sign as well.

You guys spend WAY too much time at that store. You should go make nicknames of the workers at La Cienega TRU, but they might notice you looking at them and shank you - that place is a lot like being in prison.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was told a few years ago that Burbank TRU was going to convert over to Babies R Us, but that never happened. If you want to see a pathetic store that looks like it's going out of business, try Burbank KB. By the way, I finally figured out who the "Forrest Gump" employee is- hilarious!

Burbank TRU looks fairly clean by comparison to something like La Cienega TRU or Culver Sh*tty TRU. And it's not just the ones close to Big Fat Louser's, Van Nuys is downright scary, and Los Feliz was slippin' before this remodeling. Burbank is about 85% the quality of Monrovia or Azusa/W.Covina (Azusa/Covina is one of their premiere stores for some reason, even though it's in the middle of proverbial nowhere in terms of LA).

Come on JT, La Cienega TRU isn't that bad. For the time being until Los Feliz TRU gets their act together, I guess that's my regular TRU stop. Anything to not have to see El Baldy (los feliz stocking manager) bringing out cases for Dirty Sanchez and Hootie.

La Cienega is awful, even the employees know it, that's why they're so surly. I pretty much don't go to TRU at all anymore in general since they're so useless for new product, but of all of them, that's the one I have the most opportunities to go to (aside from Los Feliz) and yet it's the one I avoid the most.

no comments on the Porter Ranch TRU? not a bad store. Out of all the TRUs mentioned I'd say the Van Nuys store is the scariest (besides never having anything good). LF is usually well maintained - cut em a little slack - they're remodeling!

Porter Ranch is a little dirty, mostly ok, but they have awful stocking practices so I tend to not think about them much.

Oh, Topanga Canyon TRU is also mighty funky, they have an ease about their filth though.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    no comments on the Porter Ranch TRU? not a bad store. Out of all the TRUs mentioned I'd say the Van Nuys store is the scariest (besides never having anything good). LF is usually well maintained - cut em a little slack - they're remodeling!
    Is the Van Nuys TRU the one next door to the infamous "Hello Kitty Lady" ?