Page 390 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490890 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 10357
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    What about HOOTIE? He's one of the main villains in the SAGA.
    He's the mail-away figure - you have to send in proof of purchases to get him.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    Pico Rivera Walmart... now that's a name I only hear if I bring it up I think I'm probably one of the only people who posts here with any regularity who goes to the stores you go to.

By the way, the Kashyyk trooper and Gree are up at HTS.
    I've got family out that way that I can only see them on weekends because of work. Since I can only hunt on weekends, also because of work, I combine the two and search on my way out there or on the way back, usually cursing F&S's dominion of the area the entire time.

Mailed in the forms for 2 Captain Rex figures today.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    He's the mail-away figure - you have to send in proof of purchases to get him.

-Snags

Fu^%$ing awesome!!! LOL!!!!

West Covina WM had several cases of the Evolutions figures on shelves, as well as the new body 501st Clone figure.

Monrovia TRU had those new Evo sets too.

Duarte Target and WM had sorrows.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I'm on board for this. I'm thinking an 8-pack with the following figures/accessories:

Dirty Sanchez (w/Low Rider)
    Blackberry (w/Blackberry headset)
    Pegleg Pete (w/limp)
    Bob the Plumber (w/Plunger)
    Jackie Chan (w/"Scalping For Dummies" guidebook)
    Chef Boyardee (w/Dazed & Confused)
    Chubby13 (w/KBToys "Can I Help You" Employee Badge)
    Headphones (w/1970s AM Radio headset & Members Only Jacket)

I'm thinking either Police Lineup packaging with all of them lined up "Usual Suspects" style, or an Ultimate Battle Pack where they're all fighting each other.

-Snags
    No El Puerco means a pass on the set for me!!! And to think that Hasbro could've recycled the old POTF2 Gammorean Guard mold too!

i don't hunt a lot in the morning, so i haven't seen all those guys yet, but when i do it'll be funny.

Rodeo Target - under construction, leftovers of wave 7, 8 , SL -nothing good.

ghetto crenshaw Walmart - 1 lonely Po Nudo, many see through Anakins, nothing great, not even rex sticker SL if i recall. They did have a few new Joe comic packs though - battle damage SE vs. SS, and a few crimson guard vs. cobra trooper packs. I was wearing my show black and credential for the Mercedes Benz show, and 3 different people asked me products when i was browsing the dvds. When do wally employees wear all black? I answered one guys ques - he was in a wheelchair & told the other people I didn't work there.

Hey guys I need extras of the GI JOE Sigma 6 "Lt. Stone" and "Cobra Commander (black armor)" if anyone sees them at TRU please stash. They look like this:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8100/tru4ng7.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I was wearing my show black and credential for the Mercedes Benz show, and 3 different people asked me products when i was browsing the dvds. When do wally employees wear all black? I answered one guys ques - he was in a wheelchair & told the other people I didn't work there.
    It kills me when people ask me questions as if I work there. I guess we often look more like we know what we are doing than alot of employees most of the time.
    The worst is when I've worn khakis and a red-ish shirt when I go to Target. That's embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    It kills me when people ask me questions as if I work there. I guess we often look more like we know what we are doing than alot of employees most of the time.
    The worst is when I've worn khakis and a red-ish shirt when I go to Target. That's embarassing.
    What do you wear when you eat at Hot Dog on a Stick?