Page 397 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447497897 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 10427
  1. #3961
    Burbank Target had tons of Wave 1. Picked up a 2nd Kashyyyk Trooper (couldn't resist after you left, Commtech!) and GIJoe Snowjob. Looked like only 3 Joes on the pegs compared to yesterday's zero: a Cobra trooper/officer, old Destro, and Snowy. Still no sign of any Wave 2 or 3 Comic Packs... but HTS has some so I'll probably jump on there & order a few. Thanks for that 10%/free shipping code!

  2. #3962
    Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Burbank Target had tons of Wave 1. Picked up a 2nd Kashyyyk Trooper (couldn't resist after you left, Commtech!) and GIJoe Snowjob. Looked like only 3 Joes on the pegs compared to yesterday's zero: a Cobra trooper/officer, old Destro, and Snowy. Still no sign of any Wave 2 or 3 Comic Packs... but HTS has some so I'll probably jump on there & order a few. Thanks for that 10%/free shipping code!
    There were actually 4 Joes, Toon. I took the snake eyes. I'm wondering what happened to the rest of the case. Maybe it was brought out yesterday night before they closed and we got the left overs today. Or maybe they were just returns.

  3. #3963
    Wizard World LA didn't have much of anything impressive in terms of collectibles, it was like Frank & Sons but smaller. There was a TON of old product though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    LOL, I love it. It's all good she didn't give me her # anyways, I'm too broken to do anyone any good anyways.
    Let her worry about that. That's why they're called "angels of mercy". At the very least you could throw some bills at her and tell her to "take it off!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ewok888 View Post
    Just curious - How much do those MR lightsabers normally sell for?
    $30-$40.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  4. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Let her worry about that. That's why they're called "angels of mercy". At the very least you could throw some bills at her and tell her to "take it off!"
    If we are talking about "taking something off" in therapy I wouldn't be worried about bills if you know what I mean. She's really cool. I went in yesterday for a follow up and she came in to see me. Maybe after my 4th session and I'm all good I'll do something about it. Right now I feel too much like crap.

    Anyone see any Black Hole Stormies? That's all I'd like to get at this point. Still haven't seen a MM Stormy!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  5. #3965
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Still haven't seen a MM Stormy!
    HTS.com had them late last night, along with every other MM.

  6. #3966
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    HTS.com had them late last night, along with every other MM.
    Gone already
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  7. #3967
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    If we are talking about "taking something off" in therapy I wouldn't be worried about bills if you know what I mean.
    Er... actually, i don't get your meaning.

    She's really cool. I went in yesterday for a follow up and she came in to see me. Maybe after my 4th session and I'm all good I'll do something about it. Right now I feel too much like crap.
    Careful, Josh might offer to drive you to your 3rd session.

    Take it easy and recover. I don't think the BH Stormie has hit yet, and I don't even know what an MM Stormie is.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  8. #3968

  9. #3969
    OHHHHH!

    EWWWW!!!

    I've seen a few in the past, they've kinda dried up, I'll keep an eye peeled tho'.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  10. #3970
    I went to 3 targets and a wally today, but i'll only report what was good.

    noho target - remnants of wave 1- 2-1b, obi, anakin, and some wave 8 padmes i think. Newer evol. packs too but I can't remember which ones, when i'm tired my memory goes to crap sorry.

    FB's favorite panorama city ghetto walmart: older SL w/o rex stickers, Comic packs: many Jundland/shan, a few mouse & basso, 2 rep. com/BD packs. Evol.: at least 1 sith, 1 fett and a lot of jedi legacies. my memory's foggy, but i think they had one wave 1 Anakin (vader).


    I shoulda went to burbank - but my chances of finding a k-troop there woulda been slim b/c i got outta work at 3:30. That wretched hive of scum & .....u know the rest.
    btw - MM still suck!!!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO