Page 402 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412452502902 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Jealousy? Not me dude. Snags is a good friend of mine and I Love giving he crap about how he's the SSG Rock Star!
    Rock Star?! Hope you don't mean like the GG staff!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Rock Star?! Hope you don't mean like the GG staff!
    OH yes, just like a GG ROCKSTAR!!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I finally got hired by GG! Now I can give up my Frank and Sons booth.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

-Snags

Oh man! Just when I was about to ask you if you wanted to be partners with me and set up a collectibles shop at Burbank Media to destroy Chubby13's empire!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Oh man! Just when I was about to ask you if you wanted to be partners with me and set up a collectibles shop at Burbank Media to destroy Chubby13's empire!
    Count me in Commtech! And then our next efforts should be to set up shop next to Hello Kitty Lady.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Count me in Commtech! And then our next efforts should be to set up shop next to Hello Kitty Lady.
    Wipe them out. All of them.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I found another Shadow Guard today at Torrance Walmart. The two should look good next to the Emporer. Some scalper lookin dude grabbed the rest before I could. This walmart STILL hasn't gotten any Iron man stuff. Can someone stash me a War Machine walmart exclusive Iron man? I'm on my hands and knees begging here people!

Burbank Target got in a case of TFU this morning. I picked up Rahm, Juno, Maris, and the Evo Stormie, Commtech got the Guard and Jump Trooper. Vader was stashed, I think. No sign of Iron Man OR the SW endcap with Aayla's Starfighter. They might be waiting for whatever spring reset hits in a few weeks (unless Order 66 is just its own mini-reset thing).

Still just a bunch of Marvel Repaint comic packs (barely more'n a peg's worth, plenty of room for more so their computers SHOULD be ordering more... same with GIJoe Comic Packs, a peg of Hawk/Scarlett and that's all it's been for weeks)

Picked up the 2 TFU Troopers at Target this morning. Hurrah!

Also picked up the Target-exclusive IRON MAN. Got one for me and one up for grabs if anyone wants it. I'd love to trade it for the Walmart exclusive.

I also stashed a third Target IRON MAN exclusive so if you want to go grab it yourself, send me a PM! I know the paint job on the stashed one is decent but I don't recall the quality of the card.

- Joe

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

-Snags
    hope he's jokin about that one