Page 404 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504904 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 10360
    North Hollywood Target put out the exclusive endcap today - Aayla Starfighters, Kashyyyk BPs and both Galactic Heroes sets are there if anyone is sick of waiting for Burbank Target.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    North Hollywood Target put out the exclusive endcap today - Aayla Starfighters, Kashyyyk BPs and both Galactic Heroes sets are there if anyone is sick of waiting for Burbank Target.

-Snags
    Valencia Target has the SW exclusive endcap as well plus an end cap with Iron Man figures if anyone is interested.

LATE Post!
    TRU La Cienega, I stashed an Iron Monger and Iron Man Mark I,.. the cards were a bit rolled at the top. It looked like they may have been a stash that had been found and placed back on the pegs (since NO other I.M. figs were there). The stash is not the best I've done. They were there at 4:45pm this evening. PM me for a location
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Alhambra TRU has at least a dozen SA 501st Troopers...and that's after I picked up a squad of 5.

Wouldn't it be nice if TRU believed in Target style clearances and could get rid of their grossly over priced Bantha sets and Hyperspace Rings?

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Alhambra TRU has at least a dozen SA 501st Troopers...and that's after I picked up a squad of 5.

Wouldn't it be nice if TRU believed in Target style clearances and could get rid of their grossly over priced Bantha sets and Hyperspace Rings?
    it'd be nice if tru got rid of the ridiculous glut of SL!!!!!!! They comprise all of SW figure stock in I'd say 90% of LA stores!!! arrggggghghhh!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    I would but I doubt any of you guys would want to travel all the way to Long Beach! If you do, then hell, I have no problems stashing at all.

Aaaaah... nevermind... thanks though!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

-Snags
    I grabbed a starfighter, but left the wookiee battle packs. Something tells me they'll hit clearance big time. No good figures, so I couldn't use my $5 off coupon.

Target Redondo beach Galleria had some FU wave. I stashed a Evo trooper, jumptrooper, and shadow guard. PM for details.

URGENT URGENT URGENT: I still need a Walmart exclusive Iron Man (War Machine). Anyone still seeing them? STASH OR BUY ME IT PLEASE PLEASE.

edit: STASH HAS BEEN CLAIMED!

"still"? I think they'll be around for awhile, like the WM-exclusive Spideys & Venoms were last year. IM hasn't even hit a lot of stores yet!

Should be gettin my 501st today, as I got my Joe Breaker/Destro, CG/Scarface, and red sitting Pit Droids yesterday from HTS. Ordered separately, but same day.

In 'clizm's defense, Walmart has never really been all that great with their exclusives. For instance, I never once saw the Marvel Legends 2-packs on the shelf, never saw the Neyo speederbikes, never saw the Walmart exclusive Giant-Man wave of Marvel Legends past their initial release, etc. Seems if you miss 'em the first time around, you're out of luck.

The Spider-Man exclusives sat around because they were not in the same scale as the rest of the Marvel Legends and therefore less desireable.

- J