Page 405 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505905 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 10402
    Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    "still"? I think they'll be around for awhile, like the WM-exclusive Spideys & Venoms were last year. IM hasn't even hit a lot of stores yet!
    Yeah I never saw those exclusives either. You've obviously never been to Torrance Walmart. The Supervisor there is a total brainless douche. Like I said the stocker flat out told me the Supervisor didn't order any cases of the exclusive Iron man. They never got the SW exclusive comic packs, neyo battle pack, TF exclusive starscream, movie deluxe exclusives, NEVER GOT ANY EXCLUSIVES. If you are seeing this exclusive iron man war machine so frequently be a kind soul and grab one for me, thanks.

Burbank target put out the new iron man figures. A lot of the Target exclusive iron men, but guess what?... No iron mongers or mark 1, which are the ones that come one per case. My guess is someone asked for the case days ago, took the "good ones" and by the time these were put out (today during the night), all we got were the regular IM's. Speck told me he saw the Iron monger figures at the mall, so I'm guessing all the Iron mongers from our Target are at Chubby13's shop.

I also think the Wal-mart exclusive IM will be a hard one to find. Once the movie comes out, everyone will be looking for these figures. Just remember what happened with the Transformers movie line, especially the Bumble Bees.

That's why I paid a guy from the Fwoosh board $20 for a Walmart exclusive IM. Costs him $5 to ship so it's not like he's making a bundle off it. Plus it saves me from having to go nuts looking for one.

PS: Thanks to Cataclizm for the stash! Brilliant hiding spot!

- J

EE shipped my wave 2 rev 2 case today! I can't believe they actually shipped it before I found them at retail!

Regarding SW exclusives at WM, on last week's Q&A with the Big H, they basically admitted that not every WM will receive an allocation of the exclusives and that it's determined upon sales of SW at that store. Quite a nice catch 22 situation right there- they don't get in exclusives and so we don't shop there for SW and because their SW sales aren't very high, they don't get the exclusives in.

The new Order 66 packs have been found in other parts of the country (via DCPI). CrunchyNug and BlueSnags will report having them in hand very soon, no doubt.

Order 66 FOUND

Picked up all six Order 66 sets today at Target.

All the figures are pretty cool. I think the Anakin/Purple ARC Trooper and Tsui Choi/Yellow BARC Trooper sets are my favorites.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post

The new Order 66 packs have been found in other parts of the country (via DCPI). CrunchyNug and BlueSnags will report having them in hand very soon, no doubt.
    and then right on cue...

All the figures are pretty cool. I think the Anakin/Purple ARC Trooper and Tsui Choi/Yellow BARC Trooper sets are my favorites.

-Snags
    I only want the Tsui Choi set so I don't think I'll even bother trying to DCPI it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

-Snags
    pics please!

update: Nevermind, I just saw pictures on ebay. Will be passing on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    pics please!

update: Nevermind, I just saw pictures on ebay. Will be passing on those.
    I like 'em for the most part (the Luminara/AT-RT pack is kind of a dud). I'll most likely pick up multiples of most of them once they hit clearance.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Target manhattan beach: I just scored all three of the exclusive GI JOE 25th vehicles. Gave them the DPCI 087060918 and she had someone grab a case. I was flirting big time with the employee so that probably helped. I dunno if they have any more cases there.