Page 407 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457507907 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 10430
    I picked up those DCU figures Manta, Aquaman, and Harley. Left Superman for now, but I'm sure I'll get him eventually.

I also took the sole IM Mark I... and you know what? Kinda crappy. I looked at the figure & the cardback & saw ball-hinge elbows & knees, and didn't look carefully... because of the way it's sculpted, the elbows have about as much range of movement as ROTS Chewie's, only the arms are straighter. The waist only turns a little bit due to the sculpting of the backplate, but I guess he doesn't need to swivel very much at the waist anyway. The knees don't bend much, but enough for a couple poses. If you turn 'em 90 degrees they bend more, which basically means you can prop one foot up on the other knee for a 'casual talk-show-interview' pose for Iron Man. I'm now thinking I should've just grabbed Iron Monger or the Mark II instead! (only 1 of each as well, BTW).

No new SW there. PLENTY of room for a couple TFU cases if they get 'em in. Only Buzzers and w1 packs on Joe pegs.

Side note: Hasbro is really bizarre with head-sculpts on packaging. Prototype IM's Tony-head on the actual toy looks like RDJ, but kinda 'plain', not a very detailed sculpt. The one on the cardback is more detailed but not as good a likeness. On their Spec Spidey toys, pretty much EVERY figure's head is wildly different on the cardback, not matching Cheeks' designs at all. Those, at least, don't make any sense whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Stashed a Mark 2 Iron Man at La Cienega Target, if anyone is interested. I actually like the Prototype IM. Not sure why it's called prototype though. It looks exactly like the Mark 3.

You mean La Cienega TRU? I actually need the Mark 1 and Iron Monger. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    I picked up those DCU figures Manta, Aquaman, and Harley. Left Superman for now, but I'm sure I'll get him eventually.

What happened to the Firestorm? Was it there?

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    You mean La Cienega TRU? I actually need the Mark 1 and Iron Monger. Thanks.
    Oh sorry, I meant the Target on Sepulveda and Rodeo.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I have the vintage SHARC but at only 9.99, I'll probably get the repaint as well as the HISS and AWE Striker.
    I have the vintage SHARC, as well as the chrome repaint and the Cobra repaint, it's one of my favorites from back in the day. I dunno if I'll bother with this newest one though, just once too many times around the block, it needs an update, not a reissuing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Big thanks to my buddy CrunchyNug for the JLU stash at Target - picked it up at lunch.

Managed to snag a second set of Order 66, too - another thanks to Nug for the tip.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    What happened to the Firestorm? Was it there?
    Yep, classic version again.

So far I only found Superman red and Firestorm. So if anyone spots the rest pleaze stash. Thanks.

My Hasbro Play Rewards rebate has been processed. Sounds like I'll have $50 in the next week or two- hopefully I can build a FU army with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    My Hasbro Play Rewards rebate has been processed. Sounds like I'll have $50 in the next week or two- hopefully I can build a FU army with it!
    Cool man. I need to send my form in - guess I'd better hurry before it expires.

Also, heads up: My HasbroToyShop order (6 501st Troopers) showed up today and all six were the SA version.

Speck - do you still want those Captain Rex forms? I have a few extra.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]