Page 408 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508908 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 10341
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Cool man. I need to send my form in - guess I'd better hurry before it expires.

Also, heads up: My HasbroToyShop order (6 501st Troopers) showed up today and all six were the SA version.

Speck - do you still want those Captain Rex forms? I have a few extra.

-Snags
    Someone on RS said they got the Tank Gunner mold today. I could use another Capt. Rex form Snags.

I wasn't home to receive my HTS order so I'll have to go pick it up tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get the SA 501st but if not, no big deal as I've some Target Saga Legends receipts that I could return them with.

NoHo Target has Order 66 in the backroom, but won't bring them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    NoHo Target has Order 66 in the backroom, but won't bring them out.
    That's good, the longer they stay back there, the better your chances of getting them on clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Someone on RS said they got the Tank Gunner mold today. I could use another Capt. Rex form Snags.
    Let's meet up this weekend. I heard Chef Boyardee is sad that we haven't visited him lately.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Stash

Stashed a Target Exclusive Iron Man and a JLU Fire & Ice pack at an LA Target today. PM for location.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

For you Transformer people I got the Premium Series Ironhide and Blackout today! They are awesome! I might be willing to let someone take them off my hands!

As of 2:00PM there are 7 Exclusive Iron Men hanging on the pegs at a nearby Target. PM for location.

I picked up one for myself along with a Mark 1. Now I'm just missing Iron Monger and Titanium Man.

I stashed a Cobra Night Watch battlepack at Los Feliz TRU if anyone needs it.

BTW, the 2 501st Troopers I got from HTS were Tank Gunners!!! Come on HTS, what more do you want from me? I've ordered 7 Kashyyyk Troopers from you guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Stashed a Target Exclusive Iron Man and a JLU Fire & Ice pack at an LA Target today. PM for location.

-Snags
    Stash has been claimed.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]