Page 411 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511911 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    And the FU Stormtrooper Commander is part of a multipack, I think.
    Also, there's a rumor going around that he'll be bundled with the game.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Since he's got his own card, 'packed-with-game' is more likely than 'multipack'. A lot of people wondered if he might be the Target exclusive "Commander Fox" that's shown up on computer systems, which was a neat theory (Fox being a 501st sergeant in ROTS, ~10 years before the game), but that'd involve the name going out to retailers before packaging was finalized.

Got to Burbank Target at 8:10 or so, not sure what all I missed if anything. There was an SL R2 and Yoda there with Rex stickers, so I guess it's possible the Shadow Stormie wave is hitting. A lone Serpentor breaks up the monotony of Buzzers on the Joe pegs--another return, probably.

Picked up Iron Monger and Silver Centurion this morning. Looked through all the Target IMs for the best paint job... not a bad figure. Just wish the armor on the back of his hands allowed more movement so you could have a nice open-palm blast pose. Iron Monger's cool, too, but ball-hinges on his hips would've been welcome. Can't pose his legs much, but I guess anything more would've screwed with the action feature (which doesn't work well anyway). Still, he's a nice, hefty villain to stand next to Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Since he's got his own card, 'packed-with-game' is more likely than 'multipack'. A lot of people wondered if he might be the Target exclusive "Commander Fox" that's shown up on computer systems, which was a neat theory (Fox being a 501st sergeant in ROTS, ~10 years before the game), but that'd involve the name going out to retailers before packaging was finalized.
    I must have confused the Stormtrooper Commander with the Incinerator Trooper that's going to be in a Walmart exclusive multipack. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with these excessive repaints.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Also, there's a rumor going around that he'll be bundled with the game.

-Snags
    But I've seen photos of him carded!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    But I've seen photos of him carded!
    The Battlefront Scout Trooper that came bundled with the Battlefront game was carded.

Also, a limited quantity of carded Battlefront Scout Troopers were sold by SWS.com. That was the only way to get the figure without buying the game (and they sold out pretty quickly, if I remember correctly).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Pico Rivera Target had at least two cases of Order 66 this morning near the cashiers. I skipped the Luminara set but got the rest and one extra of the Barc trooper set.

They're kind of underwhelming for the most part. They seem a little too much like previously released clones, especially the red and the blue Arc commanders. By the way, Order 66 was in the same end cap with the GI Joe 25th Anniversary vehicles and some Transformers in Order 66-like tubes.

At City of Commerce Target I found a case of Force Unleashed. I got the EVO and Jumptrooper and the Shadow Imperial Guard. They had all of the Ironman figures I think.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Turbo, I'll keep an eye out, I'm also looking for 'em (lightly looking) so it'll be fairly easy to remember, even for me. Best of luck with the treatment!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

the distribution this year is already shaping up to be terrible. Esp. with TRU's superoverload of SL. The 3 major chains should have good quantities of wave 1 at least and they barely have any. Wave 2 is just coming out --eeking out one case at a time. What the hell is hasbro doing??? This is garbage -not even worth going out and hunting anymore.

First quarter is usually like this. I remember, 2003 Saga was so bad I didn't find a new figure until July. First quarter at retail is generally slow as mud, so it's tough to turn it around. With summer on the way and the little moppets out of school looking to buy toys, you'll see an upturn in product I suspect. Plus, with Indiana Jones coming in May, stores are going to want to move all the SW product they're still receiving out the door a little faster this month.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

that's true about the 1st quarter. Lets hope it picks up this month. At least I have order 66 to look forward to.