Page 412 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512912 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 10290

DPCI codes for Order 66 sets?

I am looking for target's DPCI product code for these sets. Specifically I want the BARC trooper/Tsui Choi set, but I will atke any code I can get.

087-06-0884 (or try 0887) - I can't read my own handwriting - sorry.

Anyway, I tried having them look up both at my local Target - they had nothing.

Yeah, I want 2 Tsu Chois and that'll be it for me with these. I have no interest in the other figures or any clones for that matter.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by StbrianofMinneapolis View Post
    I am looking for target's DPCI product code for these sets. Specifically I want the BARC trooper/Tsui Choi set, but I will atke any code I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    087-06-0884
    The first one that Tycho posted is correct and it's the code for all of the Order 66 sets.

I want Tsui for sure and probably the Sev set as well. Luminara in all black doesn't look too bad - I'm not sure how film accurate it is but it looks accurate to the ROTS insert photo of her.

well, we all know which pack will NOT hit clearance in LA.

So, what's next after The Force Unleashed wave? New Force doesn't appear to have anything listed beyond these and someone told me we're going to be rather dry until around June.

- J

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    So, what's next after The Force Unleashed wave? New Force doesn't appear to have anything listed beyond these and someone told me we're going to be rather dry until around June.

- J
    Awesome. I don't need any new figures right now.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post

- J
    The CW wave was slated for now, but got moved back. Dont expect anything but exclusives the nest few months like Order 66 and I think some WM comic packs
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    well, we all know which pack will NOT hit clearance in LA.
    Why not? Last year's Order 66 were plentiful even when clearanced.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Why not? Last year's Order 66 were plentiful even when clearanced.
    not Yoda & that godawful kashyyyk trooper. -never saw that one on clearance. And I went to many targets.
    Looks like we'll just have SL wave 5 after TFU unfortunately - that is if you're lucky enough to find them with that horrible case ratio.

wth? - why did my post count stay the same?
    Last edited by bikerscout; 04-02-2008 at 11:23 PM. Reason: crappy post counter

Burbank TRU is so full of unwanted Legends, that I'm not sure we'll see anything new until much later in the year.