Page 413 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423463513913 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 10341
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    not Yoda & that godawful kashyyyk trooper. -never saw that one on clearance. And I went to many targets.
    In that case, you should've thought about what would your hero BlueSnags do to ensure that something might be there for him when it goes on clearance

For the record, I don't think I saw many, if any at all, of Yoda/Kashyyyk Trooper on clearance last year.

order 66 are almost too large to stash. Make that all LA area TRUs Speck!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    order 66 are almost too large to stash.
    bah! size matters not!

I haven't seen Order 66 or even Force Unleashed (2008 Wave 2) in the stores, let alone any ample supply of Wave 1 (just the leftovers - I got my figures from HTS).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I haven't seen Order 66 or even Force Unleashed (2008 Wave 2) in the stores, let alone any ample supply of Wave 1 (just the leftovers - I got my figures from HTS).
    Then again, by you own admission, you're not going to stores all that often nowadays, are you?

Got SSC Commander Praji yesterday! Pretty neat, but the funky shoulder-structure on the Sideshow bodies make him look a bit weird. The cloth cap doesn't wanna sit properly (maybe water-treatment or something will help with that) and the plastic cap's got a funny discoloration a bit to the side of the disc on the front. Nothing too bad, just a different-looking black. Great weapons, and I didn't break any right outta the box (unlike Bespin Luke's blaster). The gloved hands aren't so great with the E-11, particularly the left since you risk popping off the folding stock and even the scope if you're not handling it carefully, and the snap on the holster's a bit too short for the low-powered magnet that seems to hold it shut, even without the blaster in there.

Now if Hasbro will just give us a Praji or other ANH black-suit, with great articulation, removable cap, proper rank badge pips, and the brown holster with a larger-grip version of the TAC Jawa pistol... that'd be great!

Burbank Target was empty. Only Bob & I were there, nothing for either of us! PLENTY of room for SW basics though.. and comic packs... and Joe comic packs... and Joe basics... HTS doesn't even get any Joes in often! Also tons of room for DCU.

New GI Joe wave is up on HTS (HISS Driver, Viper, Spirit Iron-Knife, Snake Eyes, Duke, Wild Bill).

Update: HISS Driver gone already. That was fast.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Looks like that is a pre-order.
    Looks like they're all pre-sold out now.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Looks like they're all pre-sold out now.

-Snags
    That's hilarious!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!