Page 414 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464514914 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 10424
    TRU La Cienega was good to me today,.. finally! I found an entire set of Force Unleashed. It looked as if only one case was put out. All of the cards were rolled badly, I dont care,.. I open!

For you GIJoe guys, also had all of the Comic 2 Packs, and a TRU exclusive three figure set. I had never seen this item before. One w/Cobra officers, one w/Red Cobra troops of some sort, and a Joe set. The are in a triangular package and each figure is in a cylinder tube. Sorry if this is an older item, I don't know much about the Joe stuff. I stashed one of each. PM me.

Iron Man Monger along with all the other 'Mark' versions (on end cap)
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

I found a single Iron Man Mark 1 at Burbank Target this morning (after opening). Why aren't they putting SW figures out lately?

before the dark times....before the first quarter of '08.....
    TRU LF: Had lots of SL, the same junk as last week mixed in with wave 7.5 and tiny bit of 8. Only 2 or 3 rex stickered cards.

GI joe: no comic packs or figs, nothing

Iron Man: a few prototype and mk 3 packs on an end cap, I'm not looking for the iron monger really but I've only seen it once & looks like it'll be the %&$h to find along with the stealth suit & war machine WM excl.

do you guys think SW and TF will really go to hell once Indy 4 and Iron man stuff starts hitting hard??? Gi joe will suck no matter what b/c they ship so little of it all year round

If anyone sees a DC Universe Aquaman 6" I need a stash pour va vour. The short-haired regular Aquaman. I don't care about the long haired variant.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    TRU La Cienega was good to me today,.. finally! I found an entire set of Force Unleashed. It looked as if only one case was put out. All of the cards were rolled badly, I dont care,.. I open!

For you GIJoe guys, also had all of the Comic 2 Packs, and a TRU exclusive three figure set. I had never seen this item before. One w/Cobra officers, one w/Red Cobra troops of some sort, and a Joe set. The are in a triangular package and each figure is in a cylinder tube. Sorry if this is an older item, I don't know much about the Joe stuff. I stashed one of each. PM me.

Iron Man Monger along with all the other 'Mark' versions (on end cap)
    pm sent for stash!!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    pm sent for stash!!

Back at you!
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post

do you guys think SW and TF will really go to hell once Indy 4 and Iron man stuff starts hitting hard??? Gi joe will suck no matter what b/c they ship so little of it all year round
    SW - yes.

Transformers - no, because the Animated line is launching in June.

Thanks to Funnymoney for the well executed stash!!

Got my $50 check from Hasbro, but it says I have to spend it at Target- WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Got my $50 check from Hasbro, but it says I have to spend it at Target- WTF?

good. I hope mine is like that too.