Page 414 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464514914 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 10424
  1. #4131
    TRU La Cienega was good to me today,.. finally! I found an entire set of Force Unleashed. It looked as if only one case was put out. All of the cards were rolled badly, I dont care,.. I open!

    For you GIJoe guys, also had all of the Comic 2 Packs, and a TRU exclusive three figure set. I had never seen this item before. One w/Cobra officers, one w/Red Cobra troops of some sort, and a Joe set. The are in a triangular package and each figure is in a cylinder tube. Sorry if this is an older item, I don't know much about the Joe stuff. I stashed one of each. PM me.

    Iron Man Monger along with all the other 'Mark' versions (on end cap)
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

  2. #4132
    I found a single Iron Man Mark 1 at Burbank Target this morning (after opening). Why aren't they putting SW figures out lately?

  3. #4133
    before the dark times....before the first quarter of '08.....
    TRU LF: Had lots of SL, the same junk as last week mixed in with wave 7.5 and tiny bit of 8. Only 2 or 3 rex stickered cards.

    GI joe: no comic packs or figs, nothing

    Iron Man: a few prototype and mk 3 packs on an end cap, I'm not looking for the iron monger really but I've only seen it once & looks like it'll be the %&$h to find along with the stealth suit & war machine WM excl.

    do you guys think SW and TF will really go to hell once Indy 4 and Iron man stuff starts hitting hard??? Gi joe will suck no matter what b/c they ship so little of it all year round

  4. #4134
    If anyone sees a DC Universe Aquaman 6" I need a stash pour va vour. The short-haired regular Aquaman. I don't care about the long haired variant.

  5. #4135
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    TRU La Cienega was good to me today,.. finally! I found an entire set of Force Unleashed. It looked as if only one case was put out. All of the cards were rolled badly, I dont care,.. I open!

    For you GIJoe guys, also had all of the Comic 2 Packs, and a TRU exclusive three figure set. I had never seen this item before. One w/Cobra officers, one w/Red Cobra troops of some sort, and a Joe set. The are in a triangular package and each figure is in a cylinder tube. Sorry if this is an older item, I don't know much about the Joe stuff. I stashed one of each. PM me.

    Iron Man Monger along with all the other 'Mark' versions (on end cap)
    pm sent for stash!!

  6. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    pm sent for stash!!

    Back at you!
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

  7. #4137
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post

    do you guys think SW and TF will really go to hell once Indy 4 and Iron man stuff starts hitting hard??? Gi joe will suck no matter what b/c they ship so little of it all year round
    SW - yes.

    Transformers - no, because the Animated line is launching in June.

  8. #4138
    Thanks to Funnymoney for the well executed stash!!

  9. #4139
    Got my $50 check from Hasbro, but it says I have to spend it at Target- WTF?

  10. #4140
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Got my $50 check from Hasbro, but it says I have to spend it at Target- WTF?

    good. I hope mine is like that too.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO