Page 416 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516916 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 10404
    Does anyone here need an Iron Monger? Picked one up for a friend, but he already got one.

Hey fellahs - long time, no talk too!

This is a little off topic, but hey, you guys are in the area so I thought I'd start here...

We are getting ready to run the "Dawn of Defiance" Campaign for the Star Wars Roleplaying Game and we are seeking 2 - 3 more players. We are all in our 20's or early 30's and would like to find people around that age to join us.

We will be playing once or twice a month on Saturday evenings and will be playing in Burbank.

No previous RPG Experience necessary. Just a love of Star Wars!

If you're interested, please send me a PM and I'll get right back to you!

Thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I was there at 10 am and didn't see them. I think they opened at 9am.

I found out who's Chubby13's TRU employee supplier: Wormser. As plumber Bob and I were walking out to the registers, Wormser noticed I had some GI Joes in my cart and asked me if there were more on the pegs. He was busy ringing someone on a register and I offered to go back and get him some Joes. I did it in good faith to be in peace with them employees. BIG MISTAKE. When I came back he said "Thank you, I really need them for my friend Frank from Halo13, the store in the mall. I supply him with toys every now and then". Plumber Bob looked at me surprised. As we walked away, PB says, "If I would've known!".
    Dang, that's ridiculous! I strongly feel you should report his stupid scalper-helping ***.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Dang, that's ridiculous! I strongly feel you should report his stupid scalper-helping ***.
    That's pointless- nobody at TRU cares about this situation. It's the same way with the Wii's that they hold in the backroom.

I meant to corporate.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You Know How It Is.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Exclamation Have mercy on a noobie

Hello all. Long time lurker, first time poster. *waves*

For those of you in the LA westside area, I made a toy run down Hawthorne Blvd this afternoon, so here is a rundown on what I found today.

Target near the S. Bay Plaza. Wiped out on figs, only had one lonely Tri-Droid left. They did have a bunch of Aayla's ship out and one box each of the Mustafar and Endor GH battle packs. No Order 66 seen, but I was able to pick up four of them last Monday, so they are starting to hit store shelves.

TRU near Del Amo mall has a ton of figures out but they are all from 2007, so if you are missing any figs from last year, you might find them there. They also have a few boxes of the Naboo and Hoth GH battle packs. There is a good supply of Evo packs too.

Suncoast in the Del Amo mall has got both TFU and 2008 figs out, but they are charging an outrageous $12.99 per figure. Ouch!

K-Mart is also wiped out on figures, but they do have some Evo packs out.

That's all for now. Will keep ya posted on other finds.
    Last edited by StarWarsMom; 04-07-2008 at 08:21 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Welcome StarWarsMom, looks like we have the same hunting grounds.

Found single carded Lightning Ramone and Chuki today at Burbank Target. There was another set on the pegs, and I stashed a pair. PM for the 411. I hadn't heard of Chuki before, yet some other cars (PT Flea, etc.) haven't showed up in Burbank yet, very confusing...

They also had Iron Monger and Mark 1 as of 8:30am.

Update: Cars stash claimed.