Page 418 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518918 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 10415
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    From the Cars line, I've seen quite a few Tow and Not Chucks but had no idea that people needed stashes on these. I'll definitely do that in the future for those two along with Chuki and Tow Cap/Gasparin.
    Please stash any new Cars for me- I have a hell of a time finding them.

Burbank Target had some TFU and at least part of a case of Joes this morning... and naturally a couple unfamiliar faces were there (I got in a couple minutes after doors opened). Some dude had at least one Joe, a couple Cars, and two of the $20 TFs (the Premiere ones or whatever, which I guess just have silver trim on the box?). Another guy had a bunch of SW figures (Gree, a couple TFU troops maybe). Funny how the new faces always turn up on days when they actually stock

I left the Evo Trooper and Shadow Guard, picked up an extra Juno & Maris for custom fodder. The Joes were the Rock-n-Roll wave, and not many of 'em; I picked up RnR & a Crimson Guard (I'm really tired of the Duke arms being used; horrible elbows, bizarre place to cut the wrist joint, and no separate trigger fingers), the one guy with the TFs grabbed Torpedo according to Plumber Bob, and probably IG Destro if he was there at all. Couple Buzzers from the last week, a Cobra Trooper, and a Jump Trooper were all that was left.

Nevermind....Toonimator said it all.

So Burbank Target has Order 66, but in the "warehouse", with no specific date that it will be put on the floor. Meanwhile, other stores are putting them at the registers. No surprise...

This weekend's supposedly the 'street date', the planogram change for the Order 66s to show up at registers. But various Targets do it at various times...

...meanwhile, actually got to Target before opening (mostly because they were a few minutes late in opening), and naturally there was nothing new. The lack of unfamiliar faces, or Headphones & Jackie Chan, was a big clue
    The latest Marvel Superhero Squad sets are out, in new packaging... still there from yesterday, with a few more added I think.

TRU Woodland Hills: nada new. Full pegs o' repacks though.

Target on DeSoto: nearly empty pegs. All repacks except for the Playmate Imperial Trooper chick, who I brought home to please me. Otherwise, more nada. No 66 or anything.

My local Target had a display on an endcap with the price listings for the Order 66 figures (none out) and the Force Unleashed role-play lightsabers.

The items and prices were listed, but the exclusive battle packs (Kashyyyk anyway) and the Galactic Heroes ones (Endor and Mustafar) plus some exclusive repaints of Transformers Barricade and Jazz in the tube-style packaging were what they were displaying.

Tomorrow morning I might actually make a toy run over there!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Ordered the following G.I. Joe stuff from HTS today:

- Baroness x2
    - Major Bludd
    - Tiger Stripe Flint
    - Snake Eyes - Arctic Gear
    - Storm Shadow - Black
    - GI Joe RAM Cycle
    - Black COBRA Hiss w/Driver
    - Barbeque
    - Hawk
    - Roadblock (new deco)
    - Sgt. Bazooka
    - Cobra Officer
    - Cobra B.A.T. x2
    - Snow Serpent x2

Use code SPRCAT8 for 10% off and free shipping.

It's funny how you can pre-order GI Joe stuff (that will ship in June and August) and Indiana Jones stuff (shipping in May), but the SW Force Unleashed wave (which has been out for months) is M.I.A. Maybe Chef Boyardee got a job at HasbroToyShop...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Got lucky at La Cienega Target today. Stopped by around 11am and found an endcap full of the Target exclusives. They must have just put them out, because they untouched. There were 2 sets of Order 66, 1 set of GI Joe and at least 2 sets of Transformers. I picked up the GI Joes and both Order 66 Tsui Chois. I'm happy that I'm done with these exclusives so early. Funny thing is, the shelf tag has a date of 4-13-08 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

- Baroness x2
    - Major Bludd
    - Tiger Stripe Flint
    - Storm Shadow - Black
    - GI Joe RAM Cycle
    - Barbeque
    - Hawk
    - Roadblock (new deco)
    - Sgt. Bazooka
    - Cobra Officer
    - Cobra B.A.T. x2
    - Snow Serpent x2

It's funny how you can pre-order GI Joe stuff (that will ship in June and August) and Indiana Jones stuff (shipping in May), but the SW Force Unleashed wave (which has been out for months) is M.I.A. Maybe Chef Boyardee got a job at HasbroToyShop...

-Snags
    I went to HTS shortly after this post and most of the Joes above were listed as "coming soon." HTS needs to reform their "pre-order" and "coming soon" set-ups.

EDIT: Now they are out of stock...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

- Baroness x2
    - Major Bludd
    - Tiger Stripe Flint
    - Storm Shadow - Black
    - GI Joe RAM Cycle
    - Barbeque
    - Hawk
    - Roadblock (new deco)
    - Sgt. Bazooka
    - Cobra Officer
    - Cobra B.A.T. x2
    - Snow Serpent x2

-Snags

So.... how come we didn't get a heads up from Mighty Snags?!