Page 419 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519919 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 10357
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    So.... how come we didn't get a heads up from Mighty Snags?!
    I gave a heads-up last time (the Spirit Iron Knife wave) and nobody replied, except for a "Looks like it's just a pre-order."

If I know there's interest, I'll keep doing the heads-up.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Hit the Target's in Culver City & Manhattan Beach today and neither had Order 66 packs out. They both must be waiting till the official street date to put them out. Bleh...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I gave a heads-up last time (the Spirit Iron Knife wave) and nobody replied, except for a "Looks like it's just a pre-order."

If I know there's interest, I'll keep doing the heads-up.

-Snags
    Thanks! ......

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

It's funny how you can pre-order GI Joe stuff (that will ship in June and August) and Indiana Jones stuff (shipping in May), but the SW Force Unleashed wave (which has been out for months) is M.I.A. Maybe Chef Boyardee got a job at HasbroToyShop...

-Snags
    Exactly, what's going on with the lack of TFU figures? I've even preordered Transformers Animated which won't ship until late June.

I just ordered the new Acme Raiders retro/propaganda poster. It's a beauty. The illustrated Indy/Marion giclee is nice too, but I'll wait. I'm liking the character keys- might have to start that up, but only for Indy.

I haven't hit the stores much, but I did find and buy a new cars two-pack with PT Flea and Flik. I've passed on most of the latest Cars, but this one looked really cool, and they actually appeared in the movie.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    I haven't hit the stores much, but I did find and buy a new cars two-pack with PT Flea and Flik. I've passed on most of the latest Cars, but this one looked really cool, and they actually appeared in the movie.
    However, just about everything in the Cars line appeared in the movie.

Big thanks to Turbo for the hookup on the Target excl. G.I. Joe vehicles.

Good times.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

HTS has the new Roadblock up and had the new Baroness up long enough for me to get one, but she's gone back to "coming soon" now. Both Gree and the Kashyyyk trooper are up and have been since yesterday.