Page 420 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470520920 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 10378
    I just got back from La Brea Target with 3 of the Order 66 sets plus the HISS Tank and Night Specter.

Just to be sure, you guys are using the $5 coupon that Cataclizm posted awhile back, right? I used 2 of them today and saved $10!

Target manhattan beach restocked the DC Universe 6" today. Full pegs..............of more wave 1. I wanted to kill somebody. I'll never find a freakin Aqua man.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    ...Just to be sure, you guys are using the $5 coupon that Cataclizm posted awhile back, right? I used 2 of them today and saved $10!
    I searched the posts and can't find it. I remember seeing it a while back,.. can you repost please?

La Cienega TRU was a joke at 9am. One TFU fig on the pegs (Rahm Kota) along with cases and cases of other useless crap.
    There was one 'runner' that showed up. I've never seen him before. He went straight for the Joes. Found zero, and then came to SW aisle to grab the Rahm Kota I was placing back on the peg.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    I searched the posts and can't find it. I remember seeing it a while back,.. can you repost please?
    http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3...couponszo4.jpg

Only thing new I found today was the new Toy's R Us White Tie Fighter... passed on it

Anyone know if there are plans to do a Midnight Madness event for the new Clone Wars Animated stuff that comes out on 7/26?

From what I've seen, this Clone Wars stuff looks good enough to get me back into this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    Anyone know if there are plans to do a Midnight Madness event for the new Clone Wars Animated stuff that comes out on 7/26?

From what I've seen, this Clone Wars stuff looks good enough to get me back into this mess!
    What's up, Rupert? Long time no talk. There is indeed going to be a Midnight Madness for CW. I think most of us are going to be down at SDCC that weekend (7/26), which should be interesting. Either Hasbro will put the CW stuff on sale at Comic-con first (which would turn into the ultimate clusterf---), or we'll be hitting a TRU in the San Diego area most likely.

More thoughts: I don't think Burbank TRU will be a good place for Midnight Madness. With the Unholy Trio of Chef Boyardee, Dazed & Confused and WORMSER all present, I don't forsee anything good making it to the pegs that night.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Stopped by the La Cienega Target only to find them cleared out on Order 66 packs. Dropped by the Culver City Target on the way home and they only had one lone Sev pack left which I grabbed since I needed that one. Now I have 5 of the 6 packs with Choi set still eluding me.

Target Galleria Redondo beach had a crapload of order 66 by the checkouts this morning. Gardena target also has them at the checkouts. I have no desire for any of them.