Page 421 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471521921 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 10289
    I too will be in the throws of SDCC for MM. I guess we'll have to see if Hasbro has any plans themselves, or if it'll be at the local TRU. Anyone wanting to gather down there is most welcome. Who's gonna bring RISK?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    More thoughts: I don't think Burbank TRU will be a good place for Midnight Madness. With the Unholy Trio of Chef Boyardee, Dazed & Confused and WORMSER all present, I don't forsee anything good making it to the pegs that night.

-Snags
    Last time around, TRU was selling sealed cases right off the pallet, so you were guaranteed to get everything.

Alhambra TRU had a Jump Trooper and an Evo Trooper at 12:20PM. I was shocked that they had made it that far into a Saturday. The cards were not mint (probably why the scalpers passed), but I needed openers so I unhesitatingly picked up both.

Thanks go out to Darkagent for the Target GI Joe Exclusives hook up.

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsMom View Post
    Stopped by the La Cienega Target only to find them cleared out on Order 66 packs. Dropped by the Culver City Target on the way home and they only had one lone Sev pack left which I grabbed since I needed that one. Now I have 5 of the 6 packs with Choi set still eluding me.

Welcome to the boards. So... are you really a mom?

In other news, saw Chubby13 today at F&S. Chubbier than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Welcome to the boards. So... are you really a mom?
    Thanks for the welcome and yes I am a mom to a 6 yo Star Wars fanatic.

So, Los Feliz TRU is now officially a combo Babies 'R Us store. It's still a mess while they finish laying it all out. Found a whole lotta nothing tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    So, Los Feliz TRU is now officially a combo Babies 'R Us store. It's still a mess while they finish laying it all out. Found a whole lotta nothing tonight.
    That store is really horrible right now and the aisles are still too narrow. Until that mountain of Saga Legends dwindles, I wouldn't expect any great SW finds there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Last time around, TRU was selling sealed cases right off the pallet, so you were guaranteed to get everything.
    That was three years ago. Things are gonna even better this time around.

I heard this year as a special added bonus Wormser is going to personally deliver the case to your home. The case doesn't come sealed, though - and all the short packed figures are not guaranteed to be there. Let the buyer beware.

Also, a word to the wise: Don't let him use your bathroom - he may try to "borrow" your toothbrush.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I've been meaning to post this but kept forgetting - Burbank TRU doesn't have the monopoly on employee code names. There's this guy who works at La Cienega TRU whose badge reads "Lord Emir". That's great, we don't even have to give him a nickname.

Wow, sounds like that Burbank TRU is a nightmare. I'm not heading to SDCC this year, so I guess I'll have to find an alternate TRU to hit up for the Midnight Madness...

Any suggestions?