Page 422 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472522922 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 10288
    I've decided to go to SDCC this year, mostly because I'm excited about all the Indiana Jones hype. But I won't be staying in a hotel. I'd still like to meet up with you guys, so let me know what you're up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Last time around, TRU was selling sealed cases right off the pallet, so you were guaranteed to get everything.
    I remember that back in either 99 for Ep. I, or AOTC, or maybe it was for ROTS?, I stood in line for MM at Burbank TRU. It was a lot of fun, and I bought 2 cases of figures. Makes me think it was ROTS now. They were selling complete cases of the first 24 figures (2 assortments of 12), as complete sets.
    I remember seeing Burbank TRU on the news. It's fun, if they do it right and make it fun and worthwhile for the customers.
    TRU is only going to get my business from now on though when they have sales like 3 for 2 and such. It is a wasteland.
    Gotta save some money for the new falcon though, so Clone Wars might have to be very pick and choosy.

I was at Burbank TRU for the last 2 MM's. What a blast!!! Just beginning to think of another one makes me anxious.

I hit a few Targets this morning and was able to get 2 sets of the new Exclusive GI Joe vehicles. Not bad for $10 a piece.

My Target had nothing, but a check on a scanner by one of their helpful employees helped me locate Order 66 at a nearby store.

I decided to go on a toy run.

At the next Target I got Tsu Choi. Now I only want 1 more of him. I turned down all the others with hesitation on Obi-Wan as I want an AOTC Obi-Wan with Jedi robe, but I hate that skinny head sculpt that doesn't look like Ewan. I decided that if I ever ache for this, I'll buy him later on. If I can't find him then, it'll be good for me. Palpatine was tempting. I don't replace figures, but the Senate Duel Battle Pack one is all wrong (and cheap), but this isn't the right one either. I decided to wait. Master Sev isn't significantly different from Sora Bulq, so I left that one alone.

I also found a Mariss Brood. She is a good figure. I don't intend to get into Force Unleashed and just use her as a barfly in Club Outlander, but that will help. If I read a novel for Force Unleashed and change my mind about it, well then...

I'd love to find that Vader, but didn't. I bought another ROTS white clone for the AT-TE, unsure of whether I'll need it. I'm not putting 20 troops in, but just making sure someone's sitting next to any window.

Then I went to another Target, but found nothing. The first store's computer said that store had them, but I didn't ask for help. I was tired of it all by now.

So I stopped at Toys R Us. Someone had bought them out of TFU and Wave 1, or the figures were hidden. But they had 1 Wingblade (Transformers, Autobot Warthog plane). I guess he's exclusive to TRU - his sticker says so - and he might be the repaint of Powerglide, an old favorite of mine. He's BIG too. I bought him and will now discuss whether I should keep him in our Transformers thread.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Friday, La Brea Target had a register endcap with the Order 66 sets (minus Tsui Choi) and a few of the Joe vehicles.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The Target near the S. Bay Galleria is still well stocked with Order 66 packs near the front registers if anyone from the LA westside is still in need of them. I picked up Choi today so I am complete on the whole series now. Yea!

What's the retail price on the Target Order 66 packs? I've yet to see them...

They're $9.99
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

No Order 66 at DeSoto/Ventura Target this afternoon. In fact, it appears as if they haven't restocked any Star Wars in quite a few days.

Target West Covina had only 2 of the 66s, Sev and Luminara. No GI Joes, of which I still want a few more HISSes. $10 for HISS and figure is such a deal. So what if it's blue? I have a squadron of black ones, the red ones from a few years back, and now some blue will fill out the ranks. Typical of Hasbro to repaint EVERYTHING...