Page 425 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525925 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 10360
    TARGET Sepulveda in Van Nuys at the 405 and Burbank....

Thanks to Crunchy for the tip... found the Order 66 packs on the endcap near the registers tonight, BUT

I found all but number 3 of 6. WTF? What IS in 3 of 6? Plenty of the others but NO number 3s? Is there a Wonka Golden Ticket in there or something? Playmate Leia? Stripper Securla? $20 rebate coupon? Why no number 3s?

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    TARGET Sepulveda in Van Nuys at the 405 and Burbank....

Thanks to Crunchy for the tip... found the Order 66 packs on the endcap near the registers tonight, BUT

I found all but number 3 of 6. WTF? What IS in 3 of 6? Plenty of the others but NO number 3s? Is there a Wonka Golden Ticket in there or something? Playmate Leia? Stripper Securla? $20 rebate coupon? Why no number 3s?
    3 of 6 is Tsu Choi, the little blue alien of the same species as podracer Ratts Tyerell. I am surprised they put this new sculpt character in this wave, since last set was all repaints. Now, he is going first since people might want 2 of him, but not interested in two of the others. I believe they are 2 sets of 6 per case, making it hard to find a set, if someone has taken the Tsu Choi's already.
    I am sure we will see this character again in a battle pack or something though, at the very least, the head sculpt on a podracer figure.
    It is such a double edged sword. Because he's in the order66 series, and new, he will be harder to find, but we got him at all, as by himself, I am sure he would have been a major dud.

On another note, I got in the mail today an Obi Wan Bobblehead from Entertainment Earth, with a $25 "giftcode" they sent a couple weeks back. He's pretty cool, and have not seen him in stores yet.

heads up... McQuarrie Han up on HTS.com

Two days after the 'street date' and still nothing at Burbank Target. No Joes, no Order 66. But TIDE is on an endcap at the registers now, $6.99 a box!

Looked like they're refreshing a couple other endcaps, but no shelves or anything up yet... maybe tomorrow. More Wave 1 DCU is all they had in the toy aisle.

Heads up: Indiana Jones Wave 3 (Last Crusade assortment) is up for pre-order on HTS.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Two days after the 'street date' and still nothing at Burbank Target. No Joes, no Order 66. But TIDE is on an endcap at the registers now, $6.99 a box!

Looked like they're refreshing a couple other endcaps, but no shelves or anything up yet... maybe tomorrow. More Wave 1 DCU is all they had in the toy aisle.
    That endcap is out now... All Order 66 sets (Counted 6 sets), All Joe Vehicles and all Transformers... out at 12pm at Burbank Target

Just got back from Duarte Target and sadly all the GI Joe and Order66 I reported yesterday are gone. Not only that, the endcap is also gone, it has been replaced by Dove chocalates. I hope at least one of you guys was able to get something there yesterday, JT? Maybe it was the lurkers here that cleaned them out.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    When did you go? I stopped by during lunch today and saw they had at least 1 complete set (with Tsui Choi) at the front register. What was surprising was that the rest of the end cap was filled with GI Joe. They must have had 15-20 Hiss Tanks.
    Sunday at 2pm, I checked all the register endcaps, not even close at that time, I guess it must have been put out some time that night.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Just got back from Duarte Target and sadly all the GI Joe and Order66 I reported yesterday are gone. Not only that, the endcap is also gone, it has been replaced by Dove chocalates. I hope at least one of you guys was able to get something there yesterday, JT? Maybe it was the lurkers here that cleaned them out.
    Wow, that was a fast turnaround! It wasn't me, I was only out there on Sunday to meet a friend, not even to shop.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got another Tsui Choi this morning (all done) and left 1-2 of those behind along with all the other Order 66.

I got the Vader figure from Force Unleashed. Looks awesome, too! I may open him in a little bit, but I'm hesitating as I might want to save him and compare paint jobs so as to get the best I can get.

I also got the Jedi dude from TFU. I might buy more of him.

I turned down a second Mariss Brood, but I'm sure she'll pop up again.

The rest of TFU figures were there, except the troopers which I don't want anyway. The black Royal Guards gave me pause, but I didn't buy them.

I need to find more Octopara / Tri-Droids (3 more) so I hope to run across more Wave 1.

There's no Transformers on my "buy list," but whenever Powerglide shows up, he'll get careful consideration once I get him in my hands.

I'm not planning on buying Indy stuff, but I want to look and I'm getting excited to see it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Powerglide is part of Transformers Universe, which is not coming out until after SDCC.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.