Page 426 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430436476526926 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 10341
    Burbank Target is down to the dreggs of Order 66 now. I wonder how often they'll restock. Clearly Obi Wan and Emperor Palps are the losers of the bunch.

Anyone know if GG Tusken Raider busts are supposed to hit this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Confirmed - they won't be out this week.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Saw this on SWS - pretty cool if you like Star Wars posters:

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/pro...;pcid1=;pcid2=

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

just left Lake Target. Nothing left at the register endcap (GI Joe or Order66). However, in the toy aisle there were 11 Order66 packs. All of them were Tsui Choi. Kind of strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Burbank Target is down to the dreggs of Order 66 now. I wonder how often they'll restock. Clearly Obi Wan and Emperor Palps are the losers of the bunch.

that's really odd. I'd consider Emp/Vill pack to be one of the top 3 packs out of the six. Hmph.

The ones I've seen warming the shelves are Luminara/AT-RT Driver and Emperor/Vill. I'd like the Vill figure a whole lot better if I couldn't see his chin sticking out from under his helmet. I really hate the whole "Jango Head under Every Trooper" gimmick that Hasbro has going on right now.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

TARGET on Sepulveda at Burbank Blvd....

Another to Crunchy for the heads up on the Order 66. They restocked the endcaps near the registers so I got my number 3 of 6 this evening. Still lots of all of them still sitting there at closing time.

Over on the regular aisle, nothing has been stocked for quite a while by the looks of things.