Page 429 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529929 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 10363
    Marvel Legends Hydra with open mouth is available on HTS. It may have been up for awhile, but I just peaked over in that section to try to get over $50 for the discount and saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    As of 6pm, Glendale Target had all the Order 66 sets.
    This is still true as of 8AM today; check by the 2nd floor registers -- I stashed the lone Tsui Choi, and a Master Sev as well. PM for the 411.

Otherwise, they had a whole pile of new SL. I picked up the lone Zev Senesca -- I know, I know, he'll be a pegwarmer soon enough, but he's one of the few new OT characters to show up the first half of this year (I mostly collect OT).

Lots of other Target exclusives -- Galactic Heroes (Endor & Mustaffar), GI Joe & Transformers (stocked with Order 66). Not much in the way of Iron Man.

Frank out.

Hey Frank,

Did you stash any of the new SL figures?

Found a few Fan's Choice SL this morning at Target. I picked up the Shadow Stormie. I grabbed another pair of Cobra H.I.S.S tanks also...couldn't resist. There was a case of JLU 3-packs too...Mr. Miracle, Ultra Humanite, & Parasite/Stargirl etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Hey Frank,

Did you stash any of the new SL figures?
    Dang -

Nope, sorry. I have mostly seen people speaking disparagingly about SL here, so I didn't bother. If it helps, they didn't have any of the good troopers -- just Boba Fett, Vader, Maul, Biker Scout, Yoda, R2. Lemme know what you're looking for, and I'll keep my eyes open.

Hey, if anyone spots the new Indiana Jones Lego sets around Porter Ranch, Panorama City, or Stevensons Ranch, please post the news here? I've been hitting up Panorama City every other day and coming up with squat. Thanks!

- J

Anyone seeing DC Universe wave 2 lately? All the stores here keep stocking wave 1. I need a freakin Aquaman (regular version).

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Footer View Post
    Dang -

Nope, sorry. I have mostly seen people speaking disparagingly about SL here, so I didn't bother. If it helps, they didn't have any of the good troopers -- just Boba Fett, Vader, Maul, Biker Scout, Yoda, R2. Lemme know what you're looking for, and I'll keep my eyes open.
    You mentioned: "Otherwise, they had a whole pile of new SL. I picked up the lone Zev Senesca". When you said "a whole pile of new SL", I thought you meant the wave with Zev and the exclusive clones- which has not hit Burbank yet. Fett, Vader, Biker etc. are old news and have been around for months.

[QUOTE=Jango Speck;614527] I thought you meant the wave with Zev and the exclusive clones- which has not hit Burbank yet. [QUOTE]

They should be hitting any day now. They hit the Western Valley Targets earlier this week.

- J

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Anyone seeing DC Universe wave 2 lately? All the stores here keep stocking wave 1. I need a freakin Aquaman (regular version).
    I've not seen any DCUC wave 2 yet and I've been looking for an Aquaman as well.

As far as the newest wave of Saga Legends is concerned, I could use some Commander Neyos and a Shadow Stormie. "disparaging talk" about SL??? But I've bought 12 of those SA 501st!