Page 431 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531931 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 10358
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    all the poor kids missing their lego sets.
    OK, let's not go blowing things out of proportion here

I shouldn't have done it and now that we know what it can do, let's not anyone else go following my hideous example, right?

In Star Wars news, I found a case of Saga Legends 5 at the Sepulveda Target this afternoon - and according to the employee who helped me, there are at least 2 more cases in the back. The pegs are more than half empty so you could probably persuade someone to bring out a case!

Also, a fellow collector told me that the Emperor Order 66 set has a variant - the clone supposedly comes in red instead of blue. Is this confirmed, or did he fall victim to someone switching out figures?

- J

I just hope Walmart can recover from this. I hope they don't go out of business due to MicroJow's chicanery.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Alhambra Target had all the Order 66 sets and Transformers sets in abundance in the toy section. No sign of the GI Joe exclusives, sadly.

EDIT: OOPS! Alhambra TRU had nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Alhambra TRU had all the Order 66 sets and Transformers sets in abundance in the toy section. No sign of the GI Joe exclusives, sadly.
    Speck or Crunchy must had returned the extra cases they bought from Target to TRU. I'm sure Dazed and Confused had no problem listing them on e-bay.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

funny theory, but i think maradona had a typo

I don't mean to rub more salt into things, MicroJow but why not just wait until Target gets the new Indy Lego sets in? That way you can use the $5 coupons and end up saving more than by getting them at WM.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    funny theory, but i think maradona had a typo
    The irony of it is that I'm an English teacher

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    The irony of it is that I'm an English teacher
    No wonder I don't think of you as a human.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)