Page 434 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484534934 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 10344
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I forgot to mention that I stashed a Zev at Los Feliz TRU. PM me if you want it. I have a feeling that wave of SL might've been there earlier in the morning.
    Nope, Zev was the only one there at opening.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I was tempted to go out and look for some General Kota and troopers, but after reading TW post - makes me not want to do anything. Hmmm.....stay inside and be disappointed or go out on a run and be disappointed.....hmm
    How do you expect to be like BlueSnags with that sort of attitude?
    Rahm Kota isn't that hard to find...I saw 2-3 of them today - at Deadwood Target even.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Nope, Zev was the only one there at opening.
    ^i detect some pluckage. (by tru employees)

FB: i know, i know, maybe i need a pep talk from the master Bluesnags
    Last edited by bikerscout; 04-19-2008 at 08:35 PM. Reason: scalper employees

Well, you would need to have the right midichlorian count.

There's a flesh-colored Mariss variant?

Hmmm. I may want to find her. I'm not into TFU that I know of (yet - if ever) but she's a natural to add to the population in Club Outlander.

Rham Kota? Uses:

Outland Frieghter Anakin travels on (AOTC)
    Coruscant streets outside Club Outlander where Zam's chased (AOTC)
    Mos Espa (TPM)

maybe I'd put another figure of him in the podrace audience, but I like to use aliens.

To have my populations somewhat different, I don't add new figures to OT scenes unless they're totally "fit" for that. The McQuarrie Starkiller and Han Solo (which looks too much like Ewan's Obi-Wan) fit in Cloud City without a second glance. Plus I wouldn't want to use that McQuarrie Solo figure in a PT scene as he'd be too easily mistaken for young Obi-Wan, IMO.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

^i detect some pluckage. (by tru employees)

Bikerscout - patience, my padawan. I have faith in you and your abilities. Keep fighting the good fight.

-Snags

PS. Anger, fear, aggression! The dark side of collecting are they. Down the scalper path they will lead. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Chubby13 and his dark apprentice, Forrest Gump.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Selling Anakin Animated maquette

Anyone want an Anakin Clone Wars Maquette?

$70 will cover my original cost. It's been opened, but in a sun/smoke/pet free environment. #1831

snags - Lol! - Forrest Gump

CT - never had a midichlorian count taken, does this mean scalpers who get everything first have a high count???

Sith have it, don't they?

Now, I think we are giving Chubby13 too much credit. I always thought of him more of a Watto than a Sith Lord.

Burbank Target is looking mighty pathetic in terms of figures. Most pegs are empty, and you could fit all of the remaining figs on two pegs.

What are they waiting for?