Page 437 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 337387427433434435436437438439440441447487537937 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 10395
  1. #4361
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Kneeling, eh?
    more kneel-able, I guess. Same old same old with Vader, but could be packaged cool. I hope the base lights up, and the emperor isn't just an enlarged figure sculpt, but a new, detailed sculpt.

  2. #4362
    Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    more kneel-able, I guess. Same old same old with Vader, but could be packaged cool. I hope the base lights up, and the emperor isn't just an enlarged figure sculpt, but a new, detailed sculpt.
    Enlarged AND detailed, eh?

  3. #4363
    just because Vader isn't kneeling in the picture doesn't mean he does not obey his master.

    CT- if you have a loose Neyo from the Treachery on Saleucami BP, then you can leave your SL carded. maybe you don't.

  4. #4364
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    CT- if you have a loose Neyo from the Treachery on Saleucami BP, then you can leave your SL carded. maybe you don't.
    The legs are different. The treachery one has open legs so he can fit well on the bike and he looks stupid standing up.


    After 2 weeks of not attending, Burbank Target sucked *** today as usual.

  5. #4365
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Kneeling, eh?
    Yes, just like we do before your unparalleled acerbic wit

  6. #4366
    This morning, Deadwood Target had 2 Tri-Droids and 1 Juno Eclipse, and a whole lotta bare pegs. They restocked their exclusives endcap, and there's tons of Order 66 (all 6), plus TF and Joe vehicles.

  7. #4367
    My 2 SWS.com Shadow Trooper 2-packs showed up today. Pretty cool sets.

    -Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

  8. #4368
    No new SW today but..........................................

    Target Redondo Beach galleria had Premium Optimus prime and Megatron.. I got a Megatron, looks way better than the 1st one.

    Hot Topic in the same mall has the AWESOME NECA TMNT figures based on the 1st comic books.

  9. #4369
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    No new SW today but..........................................

    Target Redondo Beach galleria had Premium Optimus prime and Megatron.. I got a Megatron, looks way better than the 1st one.

    Hot Topic in the same mall has the AWESOME NECA TMNT figures based on the 1st comic books.
    Yeah, I've seen these too at Hot Topic and Suncoast. I was thinking about getting a set. But at a whopping $15-16 per figure, no thanks.

  10. #4370

    FU on Display

    I'm loving these guys. I grabbed one of those car display cases at TRU for $5.99 and it works great! Think I'll do the same for the McFigures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TFU_Display.jpg  

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO