Page 439 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539939 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 10360
    City of Hawthorne TRU has had them the past few weeks Mom. If you're still missing any I can stash next time.

I guess i need help, the fact is, every time I try mulitple orders I have exceeded the limit. Don't punish me because I would like to have four each troopers.

Oh, and p.s. I do agree with you that ordering 20 of one figure is ridiculous. Can they just go to two at least?

finally, someone agrees. 2 of the same fig -tops.

cataclizm's responding 'Mom' was funny

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    City of Hawthorne TRU has had them the past few weeks Mom. If you're still missing any I can stash next time.
    Thanks for the offer to stash. I've picked up all the TFU and current wave of 2008 figures that I want. Now I'm on the hunt for the new wave of Legends figures. If you see any and are willing to stash, PM me with the details. Thankies.

I have an extra Superman Red if anyone needs one.

Stashed at La Brea Target - 1 x Shadow Guard, 1 x Evo Trooper, 1 x Jump Trooper

Stashed at Glendale "Deadwood" Target - JLU Mr. Miracle 3 pack, DCUC Wave 2 Firestorm and Black Manta

PM me if you want any of these

The aforementioned La Brea Target put out around 4 cases of TFU this morning as well as a restock of Order 66. Like Speck and Snags, I couldn't resist the troopers so I got some for myself.

I also got an Indy figure from Disneyland yesterday. They were plentiful even during the evening so it looks like the window of opportunity for the scalpers has come and gone.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I also got an Indy figure from Disneyland yesterday. They were plentiful even during the evening so it looks like the window of opportunity for the scalpers has come and gone.
    Thank the maker!

Burbank Target was loaded with Order 66 today- I guess we've all had our fill.

did a burbank run b/c i had my eye exam at the costco.

Here's the stock report for burbank target: SW - sucked
    G.I. Joe - sucked
    TF - sucked
    Ironman - sucked
    So you guessed it, that target sucked!!

TRU - some wave 7.5 smatterings and SL, nothing great

Stopped in burbank mall b/c I couldn't resist Dairy Queen (there's only like 5 in all of LA!) so I went to KB.
    KB - remnants of wave 1, a few saga 2packs just like walmart's when they clearanced, 9.99 each. The best one was R2 and Utapau clone. They also had '07 VTAC for $7.98 each. Mainly Bossk & Leia, but there was an IG-88.
    I also decided to check out everyone's favorite - chubby13 store. He was fully stocked on wave 1, 2 and order 66. Although at crappy prices, I was in there about 8 min. -he didn't say a word, didn't really look at me when i came in either. Anyway, had japanese MP SS and premium leaderclass Megatron. Pretty cool. Oh ya, i was talking to one of the clerks in KB and he said chubby gets most of his stuff at F&S, not KB, nor someone relaying from kb really. Found that interesting, from what i've read in this thread.

k-mart - why not? i decided. They had a Mk 1 Ironman first off. SW - leftovers of wave 1, a wave 8 Jango w/stand and a few SA 501sts.

I don't collect HW or Speedracer, but I was wondering why the Racer Xs w/jack stands are so htf?? A store is lucky if they have 1 on the pegs. They have a lot of the scissor version, but no regular Racer X. LF had a couple of these but the cards were bent badly, major db whoever did that. These have to be seriously shortpacked or the scalpers have gone to town on em. I'm intrigued by this.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    ...Oh ya, i was talking to one of the clerks in KB and he said chubby gets most of his stuff at F&S, not KB, nor someone relaying from kb really. Found that interesting, from what i've read in this thread.

Of course they are gonna say that. Plus, you will never see Chubby13 paying F&S prices to stock his store. The only stuff he buys there are overseas imports, pokemon crap or really hard to find stuff that a customer might have ordered.