Page 441 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491541941 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Which Aquaman did you find?
    I got the short haired (Classic?) version

Stashed at La Brea Target - Kashyyyk Trooper, Utapau Shadow Trooper, Covert Ops Troope.

Damn. Does the La Brea Target tend to get better stock in than the other stores in the area? All the Target's I've been to lately have been completely wiped out on figures. I'm still debating if it is worth it to drive from one end of LA to the other for a couple of figures. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsMom View Post
    Damn. Does the La Brea Target tend to get better stock in than the other stores in the area? All the Target's I've been to lately have been completely wiped out on figures. I'm still debating if it is worth it to drive from one end of LA to the other for a couple of figures. Ugh!
    It's not worth it, which is why I didn't send a PM to get them. Just wait for HTS.com and all will be good- or wait for someone in your area to find them and stash them.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    GI Joe wave 7???? Heck, I'm not seeing GI Joe wave anything lately!

Stashed at La Brea Target - Kashyyyk Trooper, Utapau Shadow Trooper, Covert Ops Troope. Also stashed a DCUC Harley Quinn there as well. PM me if you want any of them.

I bought an Aquaman along with an Evo and Jump Trooper at that same store today.
    pm sent for stash a while ago.

Today I got my GI Joe Doc mail in figure. It rocks!!

The SW stash has been claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsMom View Post
    No way, La Brea Target definitely does not get better stock. It's just lightning in a bottle that I went the past 2 days and found TFU on both days and then the Saga Legends today. They've been sitting on ultra bare pegs for a few weeks so they probably got in a good 6 cases or even more and actually had the space for it.

I did not find Neyo which is the only figure from that SL wave that I wanted so I'll have to wait on HTS myself.

Finally saw and picked up two of the new Saga Legends, the Shadow Stormtrooper and Zev. It was at a local Target. There were 5 Zevs, so if anyone wants one, they were there an hour ago. Stashed an Ultra Humanite JLU 3-pack there, if anyone still wants one.

Anyone from this area who sees wave 7 of GI Joe, can you please stash or pick up for me? Thanks!

Torrance Walmart: I found a whole case of wave 7 GI JOE on the pallet, and I ran with it! Also saw new Transformer deluxes, bought a Stealth Bumblebee.
    Crenshaw Walmart. My buddy Mr. Roboto was there, and he scored all the wave 7 that was there, he gave me an extra Viper, now I have 3.
    Inglewood target: Found a classic Aquaman! The only DC wave 2 they had, very odd.

As of 10:30am, Burbank TRU has 3-4 cases of SW TFU on the pegs. All clones were still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Crenshaw Walmart. My buddy Mr. Roboto was there, and he scored all the wave 7 that was there, he gave me an extra Viper, now I have 3.
    Inglewood target: Found a classic Aquaman! The only DC wave 2 they had, very odd.
    I was thinking of hitting both these stores today. Did they have any Star Wars stock or are they pretty wiped out?