Page 442 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492542942 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 10330
    Torrance Walmart had more of the Crimson comic packs.
    Manhattan beach had some Kashyk troopers, and more of the FU wave with damaged vader etc...no shadow guards or evo / jump troopers though.

Gardena had no good SW.

That was about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Torrance Walmart: I found a whole case of wave 7 GI JOE on the pallet, and I ran with it!

Give them to me! I command you!

Stopped by Burbank TRU around 10:35 (must've just missed DarkAgent) and saw full pegs of the FU wave. Snagged the Evo Troopers, the Jump Troopers and a Maris (pale version).

The Toys R'nt Us Crew (Boyardee, Dazed and Wormser) were not there today, so that would explain how all the good stuff made it to the pegs for once.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Commtech, I hope you were able to get the stash today as it was no longer there this afternoon.

This is the second time that Crenshaw WM has put out a new wave of GI Joe the day after I go there. I guess it doesn't help that I only go there around 2-3 times per month.

I can't think of any good reasons to go to the Crenshaw WM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I can't think of any good reasons to go to the Crenshaw WM.
    I went there today for the heck of it. I don't think I'll bother with that store again. Meh!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Commtech, I hope you were able to get the stash today as it was no longer there this afternoon.

This is the second time that Crenshaw WM has put out a new wave of GI Joe the day after I go there. I guess it doesn't help that I only go there around 2-3 times per month.

Thanks for the stash Fig. I did get them and stashed a long haired aquaman at the same location. Did you get it? If not, it's available for anyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Thanks for the stash Fig. I did get them and stashed a long haired aquaman at the same location. Did you get it? If not, it's available for anyone here.
    Yes, I found and bought the long haired Aquaman

Saw the four new Hasbro 12" Indiana Jones figures today at Walmart. If I had to think of one word to describe them, it would be: junk.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Yes, they are crap. What a let down.

Oh well, at least my wallet will be happy.