Page 443 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493543943 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 10401
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Stopped by Burbank TRU around 10:35 (must've just missed DarkAgent) and saw full pegs of the FU wave. Snagged the Evo Troopers, the Jump Troopers and a Maris (pale version).

-Snags
    More!! My god, you do need help!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    More!! My god, you do need help!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsMom View Post
    I went there today for the heck of it. I don't think I'll bother with that store again. Meh!
    One good reason to go: Ship to store feature of the walmart.com website. That's how I intend to collect their exclusives, because I'm certainly not going hunting there.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Stashed the new, reissue green anakin starfighter at Burbank K-Mart. Scans at $19.99. PM me for location.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Stashed the new, reissue green anakin starfighter at Burbank K-Mart. Scans at $19.99. PM me for location.
    Wow, I thought KMart charged $24.99 or $29.99 for vehicles? I'm so glad I paid $40 on ebay two years ago for this.

When scanned, it read "as advertised" in the scanner. I guess that's their "sale" price.

I was surprised that Burbank Target finally had nearly-full SW pegs yesterday--and at noon, too! The entire FU wave was there but for Vader, and some of the 'new' Legends with the Rex sticker. The only Fan's Choice was a lonely Zev. More ROTS-wave as well. I picked up the Jump Trooper and the 'flesh-tone' Maris for fodder.

Kinda disappointed in Hasbro's cheap take on the Jump Trooper. The art highlights the shortcuts, where they gimped the blaster (I didn't need the red glowing bit, but it WAS much bigger than the normal E-11) and left out the jetpack. Even the pose differences in the art showcase it all between front & back of the card, with the front desperately clutching his tiny blaster in two hands. I'm not army-building the two Stormies, but they are fun figures... just lame accessory choices. I may get a couple more to customize, possibly paint the black suit gray to better match the McStormie, and/or to cannibalize for parts to make better legs for the McStormie.

I may get a Shadow Guard eventually, but besides possibly extra Rahms, Stormies, or Junos for customs, and a couple more SA 501sts and some Neyos, I'm pretty much done. If only GIJoe was actually stocked regularly so I could turn to it for my toy fix

Just got back from a toy run.

Target Inglewood had one lone Zev figure and a couple boxes of Grievous' ship. They had about 4 Order 66 packs with a couple of Choi's.

Target Manhattan Beach had 3 Rahm's, 1 Marris and a couple of Tri-Droids.

TRU Hawthorne had some TFU figures in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    One good reason to go: Ship to store feature of the walmart.com website. That's how I intend to collect their exclusives, because I'm certainly not going hunting there.
    good luck waiting half an hour at the kiosk to pick up. Those guys are slower than molasses.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    good luck waiting half an hour at the kiosk to pick up. Those guys are slower than molasses.
    Not only are they slow, but if you're a mint on card collector, forget about it. I ordered the Obi-Wan/Bail Organa exclusive comic pack last year, and was surprised to find that to make it fit in the small shipping box (about the size of a single carded figure), Walmart folded the comic pack in half and smashed it. It was a good thing I was going to open it anyways, or I would have been very upset.