Page 448 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548948 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 10424
    Stashed a CARS Chuki at Burbank TRU. Shoot me a PM for location.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Chicks dig that cool dude.
    I had a Pod Racing Champion t-shirt.

I don't know what the heck happened to it, though.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

target manhattan beach: Had some FU wave. Also had some Zev-warmers and a couple of Neyos. I need a black stormie and that grey clone dude if anyone sees them. I stashed a Neyo PM for location. Also they had some "The Batman" toys and I found a Hal Jordan. I have an extra so PM me if you want Hal.

Target Redondo beach had some FU clones (evo and jump)

Edit: Neyo stash claimed.

Hal Jordan still available.

A Case of the Bad Paint Apps

Stumbled across a fresh case of Indiana Jones figures at Target today. Unfortunately only 4 out of the 12 figures were worth purchasing due to terrible paint apps. Once these figures really hit retail, I predict Hasbro is going to have a sh**storm on their hands...

Also picked up Mighty Muggs Commander Cody and Jango Fett today at Target. Good times - the Mighty Muggs rule.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Looks like I hit all the wrong places today.

Target La Cienega had crap for SW stock. All the regular Indy stock had been decimated. They had a few of the Adventure Hero's still left.

TRU La Cienega had some odd SW stock in. I saw four of the torture Han's which I haven't seen in stores in ages. They had one McSnow Trooper on the pegs. The rest was just the usual suspects. No Indy stuff seen at all.

Target Culver City no new Star Wars and the Indy section had been wiped out.

TRU Culver City just had usual stuff. No Indy stuff seen here either.

Bah!

Cataclizm1 I am interested in the Neyo if you read this. I sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Which store? Burbank was either wiped out or they just labeled the pegs and kept the stock in the infamous "backroom".
    Just a couple of days ago I check the price scanners at Burbank for IJ... they said they had them in the stock room... I checked lastnight, No longer in the stock room... so either someone used the DCPI# to get them from the back or they have left the backroom with an employee...

But what I am looking for is the variant Dark Knight Movie Masters Batman...

Got my Hasbro rewards $50 certificate!!! Wooooot!!!! The toy spending circle continues!!!

What are these Hasbro rewards certificates people speak of and how do I get my grubby little mitts on one?

- J

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    What are these Hasbro rewards certificates people speak of and how do I get my grubby little mitts on one?

- J
    You're too late my friend. I believe the submission deadline has come and gone. We've been discussing this for awhile, especially on another forum- you had to accumulate receipts and send them in for a reward. The max reward was $50 towards anything Hasbro makes. Some lucky guys managed to get multiple rewards...

I picked up the Indy with Fertility Idol and Indy with Crystal Skull figures today at Target. I've got to say that the Indy with Crystal Skull's likeness to H.Ford is a lot better than the other figure. Couldn't believe Target's charging $7.64 for these figures.

I was also able to pickup the new Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and rounded out my shopping experience by finally picking up a Ayala Starfighter and an Order 66 Obi Wan. Best of all, I was able to use my $50 Hasbro Rewards check that I got just yesterday.