Page 450 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550950 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 10414
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Saw for the first time the formerly exclusive blue and green jedi starfighters for Obi-Wan and Anakin respectively. I know a lot of you are ****ed you paid scalper prices, but I'm actually frustrated I paid retail for the exclusives and had to re-buy the crappy Obi-Wan and Anakin they packaged in there. But not so frustrated I'll fault them for re-releasing them. I hope they do that with more exclusives, like the Neyo speeder bike pack I missed out on because it was a Wal-Mart exclusive. I hate Wal-Mart and their filthy exclusives.

Speaking of Neyo, since I did miss out on that speeder bike pack, I'm really looking for a Neyo SL figure. If anyone finds one, know that at least *I* am looking for a stash. And since I'm not collecting anymore of these waves until Clone Wars hits, and I got my vaccine against Indy-fever, that's all I'm looking for for the next couple months.
    What is a "Neyo SL" figure?

Sorry - "Saga Legends"
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Just got back from Burbank Target. I had all the Indy figures in hand and quite easily put them all back. The face paint on the Indy figures from movies 1-3 makes him look older than the Indy 4 figure. If I wasn't collecting SW, I might get these, but there's just no way at this point. Funny how HTS.com had them for $6.99 and now they are $7.49. Yes the 12" dolls look like ***, but the "Galactic Heroes" style stuff is adorable. It makes me laugh to see the angel of death and Nazi soldiers as a little kids toys- what's next, melting heads?

I ultimately only bought 3 Indy toys today: rocket-launcher Indy from the new movie, as the head sculpt looks pretty good there; German Motorcycle Rider; Adventure Heroes Indy/Marion. I looked through every Indy figure and the one I picked had the best paint-job on the head; most of the hat-wearing ones had the sloppy left eye--often painted a considerable distance from where it SHOULD be--so often seen in photos of the Wave 1 Indy at Toy Fair.

The rocket-launcher figure's cool, though swivel forearms would've been nice. He'll make a great matched set with the Crystal Skull figure, as you can swap accessories around (in the bootleg trailer circulating yesterday, we see Indy use the rocket launcher but while wearing his hat & jacket). His legs are a bit loose, and wide-set, but the head really is the best of the bunch so far. Just horrible paint on the hair.

The biker's great, but as usual Hasbro made the helmet too small (ala Fel, Cody, Fetts, Stormies, and certain clones). He's got a good head size, so he's no Evo Jango or Cody, but the helmet just doesn't look right, like most of the helmeted Joes (Duke, Roadblock, Rock-n-Roll). His legs are a bit loose, but the soft-goods are outstanding. I want this material used on ALL clone kamas from now on

Far as I can tell, the only basics that WEREN'T there at 8am were Irina, German Soldier, the Ugha Warrior, and whip-cracking Indy. The only Marion had horrible face paint.

Target manhattan beach: Nothing good, but my Hot wheels buddy Aaron was there (He is the coolest HW guy ever) had a Black Stormie, and a Covert ops trooper for me that he found when I was absent.

Target Redondo beach: Jack shizzle

Target gardena: Had wave 2 DC Universe

City of Hawthorne TRU: The movie masters Dark Knight figs are out! I got Bats and Joker they are so AWESOMMME!! Also they put out a bunch of crappy looking Hulk figs. And they had a bunch of Indy cases they were about to open at the front of the store, but I don't really care for Indy.

Check out the Dark Knight 6" figs:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails batsss.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    City of Hawthorne TRU: The movie masters Dark Knight figs are out! I got Bats and Joker they are so AWESOMMME!! Also they put out a bunch of crappy looking Hulk figs.

Check out the Dark Knight 6" figs:
    Yeah there great... only 2 of those managed to get out of the backroom of TRU Burbank both of them being Batman... decided not to buy then from that piece of poop store...

Oh yeah... and the guy stocking them admitted that the rest went out the back... wonderful that store is...

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    Yeah there great... only 2 of those managed to get out of the backroom of TRU Burbank both of them being Batman... decided not to buy then from that piece of poop store...

Oh yeah... and the guy stocking them admitted that the rest went out the back... wonderful that store is...
    I was talking to a woman collector I met at NoHo Target today and she was going off on how bad that store is. She did say that Dazed & Confused was finally fired (supposedly by Corporate) last week, so that's a step in the right direction. Unfortunately, the ringleader (Boyardee) and his lackey boy (Wormser) still remain.

Picked up some more Indy figures this morning. Had to look through four cases in order to grab 8 decent figures. A sad state of affairs.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

From what I heard, the Targets from Pasadena to Eagle Rock did not put out any Indy figures this morning. Los Feliz TRU also did not put out any Indy figures. All they had were 4 Lego sets. The employees said they had not received any, even though a little over a week ago, I saw a cart full of Indy products being rolled to the back with a hand written sign not to put them out until May 1st. I did manage to pick up a lone SW Stap Attack TRU exclusive battle pack, but the price was $24.99 (ouch!).

I stopped by La Cienega TRU and as of 11am, they were still setting up their Hulk/Iron Man/Indy display at the front of the store. There were about 4-5 boxes of unopened Indy figures. The basic figures were $6.99 and the deluxe $9.99.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I stopped by La Cienega TRU and as of 11am, they were still setting up their Hulk/Iron Man/Indy display at the front of the store. There were about 4-5 boxes of unopened Indy figures. The basic figures were $6.99 and the deluxe $9.99.
    TRU cheaper than Target? I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Thank God I also have the anti-Indy fever vaccine! By the way, how would a Han Solo head look on an Indy body? I don't remember, but are the Indy figures smaller in scale than the SWs?

Bought the new stealth Bumblebee and premium series barricade at Target this morning. The deluxe TFs are on sale at Target for $6.99.