Page 452 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552952 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    TRU cheaper than Target? I just threw up a little in my mouth.
    Yes, but if you buy enough to net at least $25 worth of IJ toys, the $5 off coupon knocks it down to less than TRU's prices.

Alhambra TRU has a few Soviets, male and female. Didn't pick up any, since I've got them on order from HTS.

you guys are really gonna be sorry when the premium Indy figures come out next year!!

Forgot to mention that I stashed the TRU exclusives Transformers Jetstorm and Wingblade today. PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Man don't you guys have jobs? LOL I don't look for one day here and there's like 10 pages of you all running around looking for crappy IJ figures. I don't get it.
    Man... and I remember some of you criticized us Transformers collectors saying they look like crap. Those Indy figures are the worst I've seen lately! Monkey face Leia is Miss Universe next to the Marion figure, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Man... and I remember some of you criticized us Transformers collectors saying they look like crap. Those Indy figures are the worst I've seen lately! Monkey face Leia is Miss Universe next to the Marion figure, for example.
    I'm the first one to say the Indy line has its share of problems (mainly the paint apps). But if you've ever purchased ANY Hasbro Marvel Legends figures (truly the sorriest excuse for an action figure line there is) you are not allowed to rip on the Indy figures.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    you guys are really gonna be sorry when the premium Indy figures come out next year!!
    Premium figures?

25 per person limit- that's ridiculous. If you want the FU clones, my stash was still safe at Burbank Target this morning. PM for the 411.
    speck you have a pm

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Ha! Well, that's what you get for getting on it so late! On a sidenote, those ride operators need to figure out better ways to distribute mass. There was one time on the Grizzly Rapids over at DCA that my raft had a family of heavyweights on it and they were all on one side so the raft would submarine a bit and allow tremendous amounts of water to flood over us.
    This was different, the Splash Mountain logs are single-across seaters, so the only question was front, middle, or back, and they did a pretty good job of not loading the front with the weighty folks like me.

It's actually the TFU wave that the store has been getting lately. I'm sure I've said nice things about La Brea before. At least more than I have for Glendale or Eagle Rock or La Cienega or either of the Pasadenas or Burbank.
    I can't think of consistently nice things to say about La Brea from ANY of us over the past few years, except that it's close and clean... usually.

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsMom View Post
    Yes, Target & TRU's stock lately has been absolute crap as far as SW figures go. With gas prices as high as $4.13/gallon you really don't want to come back empty handed when you make a big toy run. I dream of a day when stores have plentiful stock. *sigh*
    I started driving last year, and my first toy runs were epic distances, but gas prices were a big contributing factor to my disinterest in continuing that trend (that and the relative levels of failure, and Hasbro's site being helpful plus it has a nice 15% AAA discount).

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    In the "SirStevesGuide" banner at the top of the page, does it look to anyone else like Clone Wars Anakin and Vader are holding hands?
    Dagnabit Chaddy, it didn't until you said that, now it TOTALLY does!!!

By the way, it may not be politically correct to say this, but the "German Soldier" figures just suck without the Nazi arm-bands. I'm just sayin'!
    Tell that to my numerous ancestors who were driven out of Europe by the Nazis, or the ones that were less fortunate, or to the white supremacists who still embrace that logo today to spread their hate and would love to have a popular children's toy promote their brand of evil... or to the modern Germans who wouldn't legally be allowed to import the figures if they sported the emblems. Just sayin', is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    City of Hawthorne TRU: The movie masters Dark Knight figs are out! I got Bats and Joker they are so AWESOMMME!! Also they put out a bunch of crappy looking Hulk figs. And they had a bunch of Indy cases they were about to open at the front of the store, but I don't really care for Indy.

Check out the Dark Knight 6" figs:
    Nice find, thanks for the pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Man don't you guys have jobs? LOL I don't look for one day here and there's like 10 pages of you all running around looking for crappy IJ figures. I don't get it.
    I have to admit, I didn't check in for 3 days and there's over 70 new posts in this thread, this is madness! (That is a SW reference, NOT a 300/Sparta reference!)

BTW, how ya doin' dude?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My Target STILL has not made a home for, or put out their Indiana Jones figures!

I went with another regular to inquire of this at the customer service counter. He was actually returning (with a Target receipt) IJ figures he'd bought at another Target and replaced with better paint-jobs / packaging.

Though I'm not planning to buy these, I just decided to go and have a look - but there was nothing to look at.

The employee at Customer Service didn't want to take any responsibility. The toy manager didn't do their job. It's May 2 and the street date on the figures was May 1. The other regular customer said that ALL the other Targets have their merchandise stocked - homes were made for the product in advance even. Of course, not at my store.

Isn't that pathetic? Inventory said the whole lot of it is stuffed in the back room. It sure is making Target money by being hidden back there.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.