Page 454 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554954 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 10344
    Was at a funeral this morning, so I totally missed the GG Indy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    OH I'm doing OK today. Thanks for asking. I might get out and about this weekend. My head is finally not all dizzy and crap. One last cycle of Chemo starts the not this Monady, but the next, so I try to do something fun if I can before they practically kill me with 5 days 5 hours of treatment. Then tons of tests and most likely surgery. I really can't wait to just be normal again. Dr says SDCC will be a go. I'll put off the surgery if I have to.

Hey while you all are feeling bad for me, LOL find me some Shadow stormies and all the others in that wave that don't exist will yah!!!!
    I am glad everything is going better for you Turbo. I still will keep you in prayers and hope all works out.

Went to Target just to get some printer ink and to get out of the house and I saw a bunch of IJ figures. All the Indy figure suck. The 3 that were OK were the Motorcycle, the big guy with the sword and Sala. To me the line tanks. I'm not going to buy any of it. I love how they took pegs from SW for this trash. Sorry Snags, but you need to return those figures. Beside we need to save up for the McQ 1-1 Helmet.
    Well, the thing with Star Wars is the line is pretty much dead until July 26th. With no new product they needed room. By the time the new stuff comes out, IJ, Hulk and Iron Man will have shrunk down and SW will be back. the same thing happened here at WM and Target.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Didn't find anything new today. Although, Eagle Rock Target finally put up their endcap of Target SW exclusives (Aayla Starfighter, Kashyyyk BPs and Galactic Heroes). Only a couple months late.

Finally found a full set of Dark Knight Movie Masters. They are by far the best figure out right now! All I have to do now is find the 4 other mask pack-in variants on the Goon...

Picked up a Vader & Leia Infinities comic pack at TRU Hawthorne today. This is the first time I have ever seen this comic pack in stores, so I'm happy I got a chance to snag it.

Just a reminder, no one has claimed the Neyo and Crimson pack I stashed yesterday. If anyone is still interested, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Didn't find anything new today. Although, Eagle Rock Target finally put up their endcap of Target SW exclusives (Aayla Starfighter, Kashyyyk BPs and Galactic Heroes). Only a couple months late.
    I wish I would've read your post earlier in the day. I guess that store as well as Deadwood Target are waiting for the May 11th reset date to put out the Indy figures.

Being the fool that I am, I wasted time going to LC TRU and MLK/C WM. Not only were their SW sections horrible, their Indy sections were even worse with only Mutt Williams and Cairo Swordsmen available. La Brea had only Swordsmen as well as a grey dot already on the Indy pegs.

Fortunately, the much maligned LF TRU had the figures I've been looking for and with good paint apps - both of the KotCS (for Stilla's benefit, that's Kingdom of the Crystal Skull ) Indy's, a Cemetary Warrior, Sallah and Raiders Indy w. jacket. The latter 2 I've had on preorder from HTS but after hearing all the poor paint app accounts both on here and other sites, I decided to just get the good paint apps while I can and then return the HTS ones later on.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    both of the KotCS (for Stilla's benefit, that's Kingdom of the Crystal Skull )
    TYVMIRAI!

Btw, Turbo, if you want to talk about crappy figures, you haven't seen crappy figures until you've seen the ones for the new Hulk movie.

There's a new Hulk movie? What a shame. Hollywood will never learn that Comic book movie's suck @ss along with 90% of all the other movies they make.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

There's a new Hulk movie? What a shame. Hollywood will never learn that Comic book movie's suck @ss along with 90% of all the other movies they make.
    Go see Iron man, it'll change your opinion I guarantee it.