Page 455 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555955 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    There's a new Hulk movie? What a shame. Hollywood will never learn that Comic book movie's suck @ss along with 90% of all the other movies they make.
    I liked Christian Bale's Batman.

And The Rocketeer.

And Darkman (even though it isn't really a comic book movie, it sort of is)

XMen was pretty good.

The Tick animated TV show was really good.

Adam West's Batman was good in it's own cheesy way.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    Finally found a full set of Dark Knight Movie Masters. They are by far the best figure out right now! All I have to do now is find the 4 other mask pack-in variants on the Goon...

Hey Jody: the batman figures PB got me were actually the cheaper ones. Those suck, so I returned them all to TRU.

for stilla: PB = Plumber Bob

There were 2 FU cases and 5 GI Joes cases this morning at Target. Got another pair of Shadow Guards + Sprit Iron-knife and a bunch of H.I.S.S. drivers for all my Target H.I.S.S. tanks.

TRU had all the new Dark Night stuff, lots of IJ figs, 2 cases of SL w6, 1 case of the exclusive BP's, plus 1 case of Cars 2-packs. I grabbed 2 Shadow Stormies, 2 Neyos, a STAP BP, and a Cars Gasprin & Towcap 2-pack. I DID stash one STAP BP and 2 Covert Ops Troopers. PM if anyone's interested.

Finally got a Commander Neyo (Thanks Funny Money!). Hit a few stores around town (La Cienega Target, La Brea Target, La Cienga TRU) and didn't find anything but GTA IV, which I was tempted to buy, but ultimately didn't. Anyone think I should? Is there anything to the game aside from stealing cars and killing hookers in New York? Can I go see "Wicked" or something?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Hit Target West Hollywood and TRU on Friday, both had 1 Indy figure each (not counting the 12" abominations at Target), TRU had 2 Mutt figures while Target had 2 Swordsman figs. I passed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hit Target West Hollywood and TRU on Friday, both had 1 Indy figure each (not counting the 12" abominations at Target), TRU had 2 Mutt figures while Target had 2 Swordsman figs. I passed.
    WH Target has been sitting on the same Swordsmen for 3 days now, apparently. This is one line where it seems like secondary characters won't sell to casual collectors/buyers unless there are also Indy figures on the pegs or if they have an Indy already.

The only thing I really have to hunt for are those blasted GI Joe wave 7 figures.

I so wanted to walk into that Target with my $50 Hasbro rewards check and walk out with an armload of new IJ figs, they totally blew that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I so wanted to walk into that Target with my $50 Hasbro rewards check and walk out with an armload of new IJ figs, they totally blew that.
    JT, you'd be better off getting them at TRU where they're $6.99. I imagine Target will have a price cut from $7.49 in a few weeks, hopefully.

I forgot to mention that I used my $50 Hasbro coupon when I bought all those GI Joe figures this morning at Target. I did have a pair of Shadow Guards too, but nobody gave me any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Is there anything to the game aside from stealing cars and killing hookers in New York? Can I go see "Wicked" or something?
    I have a co-worker who has done nothing but played pool in that game. Don't have the game myself, so don't know if that's entirely possible.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I forgot to mention that I used my $50 Hasbro coupon when I bought all those GI Joe figures this morning at Target. I did have a pair of Shadow Guards too, but nobody gave me any problems.
    When I used my certificate, the clerk didn't even check to see if they were all Hasbro toys. She just entered it as a $50 travelers check. I could've bought anything, like Legos.