Page 456 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506556956 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 10286

Tk421!!!

Something kind of funny I noticed today while watching Boogie Nights on DVD. 1st off it's one of the best films made and Burt Reynolds should had won something for it! He's awesome in it. Anyways pretty close to the beginning the black dude Buck is trying to sell a Hi FI stereo system to some guy and the name of the stereo is TK421. There's one other reference about that dude that was in Walk Hard and he says to Dirk have you seen SW? (The movie starts in 1977 BTW) He say yes and then the other dude says people tell him he looks like Han. Long live RollerGirl!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

(Like my posts)

Got a postcard over the weekend saying that the "Captain Rex" figures won't be mailed out until the last week of July 2008. They actually have a number you can call if you want to cancel your order! Why the F would I do that?

good job hasbro. SA Yarna, but no SA Grievous, Cody, or DSII Luke. That list could be waaay longer.

8:30am found a MOMC Neyo at Burbank Target- buried at the back of the pegs. Everything else was gone, so someone must have missed him. Left a Shadow Guard FU on the pegs.

I broke my promise on Indy figures- but for a good reason. I wanted a toy "ark", so I picked up Indy/Ark two-pack. Damn Indy has an aweful paint job. I also picked up a Marion/Monkey/Arab pack, because the paint job on her was fine, and I just love the idea of her holding a frying pan against a scymitar sword.

I'm still hoping for GG or EFX to release a premium Ark and Medallion- those are they only things I want. OK wait I just thought of this, since GG has a horror line now, why not do busts of the face-melting Nazi's from ROTLA? That would be friggin sweet along with an angel of death statue and perhaps a statue of Indy and Marion tied to the post with their eyes shut! This could be really good...

Full pegs of everything today at Burbank Target: GI Joes wave 7, FU Star Wars, DC, etc. Bought 4 more Vipers and Hiss Tank Drivers for my army. Got another shadow stormtrooper just for kicks. Finally got to use my $50 reward from Hasbro.

I was at Burbank Target at 9am, found a Covert Ops clone in easy view behind a fisher price toy... I haven't seen the shadow clones or stormies yet, but do they ALL have gold EU coins? That's kinda weird if so.. Zev's coin should be gold, too, if it's just a fan's choice thing. Zev was on the pegs, front & center.

Looks like GIJoe finally got restocked Just lots of Snake Eyes & Wild Bill, and a couple Dukes left. Comics had a couple Tomax/Xamot, 1 each of SE/red-cloak SS, Destro/Breaker, Dreadnoks, Ace/WW. No basic Indies, but lots of those deluxes they DIDN'T have last week.

OK, now I'm begging you guys to get me a Shadow Stormtrooper or 2. It's killing me. PLEASE. I guess I need a Neyo, Zev and Black and gray stripped clone too.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    I guess I need a Neyo, Zev and Black and gray stripped clone too.
    What part of LA are you in? I did stash a Neyo at the TRU near the Del Amo mall. I am going to go back there today and put it back out since no one has PM'd me to claim this stash. If you are in the area and want it, let me know.