Page 458 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558958 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 10415
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, you'd be better off getting them at TRU where they're $6.99. I imagine Target will have a price cut from $7.49 in a few weeks, hopefully.
    If TRU had 'em, sure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Damn HTS!!!! I just had a Cobra Viper in my shopping cart, went to add the new Snake Eyes, and when he was added to the cart, the Viper sold out...while it was IN MY CART. Once you place an item in your cart, it should be yours. Period. If I had taken 10-15 minutes, maybe I could understand, but not even a minute had passed.

Snake Eyes is still up, btw.

I have in my possession an extra Covert Ops trooper if anyone needs it. Otherwise I'm returning it. PM me.

Prefer someone who can meet me near Hawthorne.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    I have in my possession an extra Covert Ops trooper if anyone needs it. Otherwise I'm returning it. PM me.
    PM sent. By the way, are you in the Burbank area?

Still up for grabs.

Edit: Looks like Covert is claimed again.

Claimed my stash of a German Soldier 2-pack and Mark II Iron Man today at Burbank Target, along with an Adventure Heroes set and one of the Target-execlusive Forces of Valor Germans for extra Indy-punching fodder. Still no new Indy basics, and GIJoe was down to just a crummy Buzzer again. Another partial case of Fan's Choice SL was out (no Shadow Stormie).

Left a Covert Ops Trooper at Burbank Target today because it had a folded corner and that figure looks like a bad custom job. No wonder I sold all of my old ones. No new Cars stuff in a long time, still haven't seen PT Flea 2-packs.

Stashed SL Clones at Burbank TRU- except the Blackhole Stormie- that was for me. Pm for the 411. I found these at 2pm! No sign of Wormser or D&C.

UPDATE: Stash claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Left a Covert Ops Trooper at Burbank Target today because it had a folded corner and that figure looks like a bad custom job. No wonder I sold all of my old ones.
    OK, I folded- found a MOMC CovertOps at TRU today and grabbed it solely for the coin. I really like the carded image more than the figure itself, so as a carded collector, this wasn't so bad. It "completes" my TAC card collection, and now I can retire from completionism.

Got to Burbank Target a bit late this morning, didn't look like anything new for SW. Besides SL, I know Comic Packs are the only 'new' items we'll see much of, but that's been pretty dry there. A few Marvel sets, a Koffi/Bultar, and Luke/Mara have been warming for awhile now.

Indy basics were restocked, and looked pretty full. No sign of the Colonel, Irina, Marion (except Deluxe, lots of those--with decent paint!), Ugha, Belloq, German Soldier or whip-crackin Indy. I picked up the KotCS hat one & a jacket Mutt. They had a Jungle Cutter & German Truck, too, if anyone's interested. Marion, Ark Indy, and German 2-packs were all the Deluxe there, but plenty of each.