Page 459 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559959 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 10404
    City of hawthorne TRU: Lots and lots of Shadow troopers, Utapaus, Coverts, Neyos galore. I stashed a set of 2 shadows, a covert, and a utapau. PM for location.

Scored a Covert Ops and Utapau trooper at TRU this morning thanks to Cataclizm1. I appreciate the help, thanks again. Feels so good to finally be complete on the current wave of the SL line, now I won't have to waste gas running all over town trying to track these things down.

No new figures at Burbank TRU today, big surprise- both Wormser and D&C were working. I did spot the new STAP battle pack and a large-wing white Tie Fighter. Alas, I have spent too much lately, so I left them on the shelf. They also had the re-packed Obi and Ani jedi starfighters, and a Leia Mighty Mugg.

White Large Wing TIE

Finally scored a white large wing TIE Fighter at TRU today (thanks to Crunchy for the tip). Saw the two new Battle Packs (STAP and Hoth Patrol) but passed on them.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Finally scored a white large wing TIE Fighter at TRU today (thanks to Crunchy for the tip).
    -Snags
    You're welcome. I found the Aayla Starfighter on clearance for 30% OFF this morning. There were a ton of them so I passed...might wait until they hit 50% before I pick one up. Also found a fresh case of FU wave about 30 minutes ago at another Target. I grabbed the Evo, Jump, and Guard - couldn't resist.

What's next? FU Rancor & Mygeeto Battle Packs?

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Damn HTS!!!! I just had a Cobra Viper in my shopping cart, went to add the new Snake Eyes, and when he was added to the cart, the Viper sold out...while it was IN MY CART. Once you place an item in your cart, it should be yours. Period. If I had taken 10-15 minutes, maybe I could understand, but not even a minute had passed.
    That's weird, their system DOES treat it as "yours" and doesn't release it for several hours actually. My guess is they were out before you ordered it and their system didn't change the listing properly, I've had that happen, then their system tells you YOU have to delete it from your pending order, so obnoxious.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    What's next? FU Rancor & Mygeeto Battle Packs?
    Does anyone know if there is a street date for these sets yet?

Who can tell me where I can find a fresh, onion bagel on a Friday after 4pm?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Who can tell me where I can find a fresh, onion bagel on a Friday after 4pm?
    I stashed one at Target this morning but it's probably stale by now.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Stashed a Mighty Mugg Cody at Burbank Target tonight. PM for the 411...

UPDATE: Anyone of you guys have an extra box of the Hasbro figure stands (the 40-pack)?

Got the new SW Insider today, and it says that the Legacy Wave 1 is out now! Does that mean we'll see it before ComiCon?