Page 460 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560960 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 10354
    I got my Onion Bagel.

I haven't eaten it yet. But I set up a diorama.

It's the scene where the bagel is about to be toasted!

I have the bagel sliced in half, positioned in both slots in the toaster, and a plate and a knife in front of it. I can't put the butter on display in the diorama because it will melt.

But eventually, I will recreate the action when the bagel is toasted and then eaten by the human (I myself am standing in for the human).

Then at a later hour, I will recreate what happens to the bagel in another diorama that I construct in my toilet.

If you are excited by the prospects of creating your own scenes with onion bagels, they are widely available at many stores.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

5 cases of Joes on the pegs wave 7 at Burbank TRU if anyone is interested.

Stashed a Cody MM at Los Feliz TRU. PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    5 cases of Joes on the pegs wave 7 at Burbank TRU if anyone is interested.
    What the hell, that store must be getting every single case in Socal. The two targets near me havn't gotten JOEs in weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    What the hell, that store must be getting every single case in Socal. The two targets near me havn't gotten JOEs in weeks.
    I haven't seen a new joe here in the LBC for over a year! And I'm seriously NOT kidding! I have to resort to ordering them from either EE or HTS! So many effing scalpers down here!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Same here. I managed to order a Viper from HTS a few days ago but I still need a HISS Driver, Wild Bill and Spirit Iron-Knife.

I found and bought an Indy Jungle Cutter this morning along with a few more figures from that line.

Also ran into JT at La Brea Target later in the day

Found today:

Galactic Heroes Bly/Aayla & Gree/Tarfful (KB)
    Indy Jungle Cutter, Irina Spalko and Ugha Warrior (Target)

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I need more GI JOE wave 7 vipers. If you find em, hide em, thx.

I'm in Raleigh NC this weekend,.. ironically, it is the same weekend that the good Lord has decided that NO NEW TOYS what-so-ever shall be delivered to any retail establishments within 30 miles of my hotel!
    LOL
    BTW, I'm sure most of you have heard of 'Raiders of the Lost Ark the Adaptation' (the shot-for-shot remake the kids did in the 1980s) I saw it at a film festival two years ago and thought it was incredible. Anyway, there is a charity screening at Mann's Chinese 6 this week. It is well worth your time Indy fans! Chaddmac, are you are going to meet me there? Go to MovieTickets.com.
    -
    Raiders of the Lost Ark: The Adaptation (NR)
    Showtime: ............. 8:00pm, the evening of Wednesday, May 14, 2008
    Mann Chinese 6
    6801 Hollywood Blvd
    Hollywood, CA 90028
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Target Topanga Mall

Not a whole lot of new stuff. I did bring home a Shadow Guard (the only one there).

I also bought the Galactic Heroes Indy sets they had there. Just four of them so I think I have two more to go. They also had only a couple of the 3 3/4" Indy figures but I left them there for now. The Galactic Heroes are so much cuter.