Page 461 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561961 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 10395
    Finally found the GI Joe Ranking Officers 3 packs at Azusa TRU. They only had 2 of the 3, so I still need the Crimson Guard pack...and all of waves 6 and 7.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Found today:

Galactic Heroes Bly/Aayla & Gree/Tarfful (KB)
    Indy Jungle Cutter, Irina Spalko and Ugha Warrior (Target)

-Snags
    Please tell me you found them, but didn't buy them?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Please tell me you found them, but didn't buy them?
    Are you kidding? Would a junkie leave a shot of heroin if it was available, right there, before him? Would you decline a Blow#$b from Lindsay Lohan, if offered? (Sorry for the vulgarity Starwarsmom, it's just an analogy)

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Would you decline a Blow#$b from Lindsay Lohan, if offered? (Sorry for the vulgarity Starwarsmom, it's just an analogy)
    No thanks LiLoh...

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Also ran into JT at La Brea Target later in the day
    That was so funny, I was literally thinking about calling you to mention those harder-to-find Indy figures there and turned around and there you were. Thanks for the $5 coupon, worked great.

My sched is so mussed up I can't even post timely sightings anymore. I saw some figures this weekend, I barely remember what or where. Sorry, I'm a jerk. I think I stashed a DC Superheroes Firestorm figure somewhere, I took pictures and I think it was at La Cienega Target but that was days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    BTW, I'm sure most of you have heard of 'Raiders of the Lost Ark the Adaptation' (the shot-for-shot remake the kids did in the 1980s) I saw it at a film festival two years ago and thought it was incredible. Anyway, there is a charity screening at Mann's Chinese 6 this week. It is well worth your time Indy fans! Chaddmac, are you are going to meet me there? Go to MovieTickets.com.
    -
    Raiders of the Lost Ark: The Adaptation (NR)
    Showtime: ............. 8:00pm, the evening of Wednesday, May 14, 2008
    Mann Chinese 6
    6801 Hollywood Blvd
    Hollywood, CA 90028
    Thanks for the 411, I'll try to get to that!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Are you kidding? Would a junkie leave a shot of heroin if it was available, right there, before him? Would you decline a Blow#$b from Lindsay Lohan, if offered? (Sorry for the vulgarity Starwarsmom, it's just an analogy)
    Ha! No worries from me. I think I'd decline a BJ from Lohan. That's one mouth where you really don't know where it's been. Now if you declined a BJ from someone like Jessica Alba, then there's something seriously wrong with ya.

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsMom View Post
    Ha! No worries from me. I think I'd decline a BJ from Lohan. That's one mouth where you really don't know where it's been. Now if you declined a BJ from someone like Jessica Alba, then there's something seriously wrong with ya.
    Um. I'd like to weigh in on this, but the whole fantasies are incredibly distracting!

Just to add to that, and keep it Star Wars related, imagine if you could trade JediMaster Points for services!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

i would not turn down any of the aforementioned 'jobs' from any of the aforementioned women. Not many females here on endor

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Not many females here on endor
    Not if you changed your tastes and decided you liked them hairy
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

that is just wrong any way you look at it