Page 462 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562962 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 10360
    Back on topic:

I noticed that my stashes had been returned to the pegs/shelves this morning at Burbank Target. Looks like they didn't stock anything new, and it's getting harder to figure out if the FU figs are new or returns. No new Indy or Cars. With this drought, I'm actually looking forward to Comicon. The only problem with that is that I recently hurt my back and now have sciatica, so standing and walking hurt like hell. Hopefully I'll feel somewhat better in time for the con. I hate getting old!

Hope you feel better, JangoSpeck. I know all about getting these aches and pains now and seem to always have some fear that one or another will put me back in the hospital.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Target Manhattan Beach - leftovers of TFU wave. IJ Troop Car, Russian Soldier, Cemetery Warriors, and other basic figs of lesser note.

Target W. Hollywood - leftovers of TFU wave (including Jumptrooper). Nothing new in IJ.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Looking for the Lando MM... can someone please stash up in the valley for me... and I need it by friday... it's for a friends birthday... thanks for the help

Got my Clone Wars theatrical poster today. Stupid SWShop.com sent the poster tube in a massive cardboard box with packing material simply so they could include the free SW mini figs- which are more ridiculous than Unleashed Battle Packs. What a waste of cardboard- but a very nice poster!

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    Looking for the Lando MM... can someone please stash up in the valley for me... and I need it by friday... it's for a friends birthday... thanks for the help
    There was one at the La Cienega Target today.

Not much at Target Sherman Oaks (Sepulveda). I picked up a lone Zev Senesca.

I also had a bunch of the Indy 3 3/4" figures in my cart when I took a second look and decided to put them back. As much as I like RAIDERS , I just can't get into these figures the way I did for Star Wars. Don't know why. I did keep the Indy & Ark but that was it for those. However, I can't help but love these little Galactic Heroes figures, so I picked up the ones I don't have already. They're so CUTE!

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    .... As much as I like RAIDERS , I just can't get into these figures the way I did for Star Wars. Don't know why. ...
    I'll tell you why... 'cause they are CRAP!

I just tried to use my AAA discount at HTS.com and it's not working. It says "Discount Applied: $0.00". WTF? Is there a minimum spending limit? Yes, I did navigate via the AAA discount page.