Page 464 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564964 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 10414
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I lament the fact that I will never be able to buy an action figure of myself to share with my children. If only every dad could have that experience.

It's your lucky day! http://www.andgor.com/Personalized_F...d_figures.html

Link I post for you hmmmmmmmmm??
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 05-14-2008 at 08:27 PM.

guess Harrison has no Hasbro connections for schwag. Oh well. It would've been a better pic if he had the BMF in his hands with a gleaming smile on his face. I'd really crack up to see Ford using the cloth whip!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    He's got the 12" indy, the whip and Potato head! That rules.

Harrison wanted to buy a few 3 3/4" figures too, but he couldn't find a good paint app.

-Snags
    With all the problems you guys post about, Ford probably couldn't score any 3 3/4" figures shopping in LA anyway. And the Target employees probably refused to bring more from the back too. "Indiana Jones? Sure you are, mister."

I wonder what 12" Indy he got. Hopefully the Cairo whip-cracking one, it's a better likeness. Why would he need the talking one anyway? Any time his son wanted the dialogue repeated he could just go see the old man.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Ha! It looks like he bought one of the much reviled 12" and the even more reviled cloth snake -errr whip.

ain't that the truth!
    I think SAW HIM that day. I was with my girlfriend driving up Beverly and I saw a guy in a cool '$$$' convertible,.. I whipped my head around (no pun intended) and said, "I think that was Harrison Ford." Now with the pictures,.. I'm pretty sure.

TRU La Cienega had large white TIEs and Hoth and STAP BPs.

If anyone sees a IJ Jungle Cutter at Target, please stash. (Target only, because of the $5 of $25 coupon)

I just cancelled all my IJ HTS orders today. Man,.. slow, s l o w, S L O W, order fulfillment with those online boobs!
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    With all the problems you guys post about, Ford probably couldn't score any 3 3/4" figures shopping in LA anyway. And the Target employees probably refused to bring more from the back too. "Indiana Jones? Sure you are, mister."
    Ji'dai, sure there are lots of scalpers but it still hasn't been that difficult to buy figures from this line. Just last Saturday, JT and I found pegs full of IJ figures -0 everything from Irina to KotcS Indy at Target and this was around 5 pm.

Funny Money, I'll be sure to stash a Jungle Cutter when I see it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I lament the fact that I will never be able to buy an action figure of myself to share with my children. If only every dad could have that experience.
    Just have one of the kit-bashers make you a custom chaddy mac figure. Your kids will never know the truth.

Pegs look the same as yesterday at Burbank Target.

Just came back from Burbank TRU. They had 2 stap droid battle packs and 2 Hoth Battle packs. They are still there if anyone needs them, plus a bunch of FU stormies.

If anyone is interested I am selling my extra Star Wars miniatures "AT-AT IMPERIAL WALKER COLOSSAL PACK", sealed in c-8 box. Asking $45, which is what I paid and to be picked up in the Valley area (I'm in Burbank). Here's a picture for reference:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x...ATannouncement

Zev Senesca

Don't know if y'all are seeing this yet but I picked up two yesterday at my local WM. They also had the Comander Gree and the Covert Ops trooper, but I left them. Cheers.