Page 465 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565965 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 10340
    Quote Originally Posted by didgeboy View Post
    Don't know if y'all are seeing this yet but I picked up two yesterday at my local WM. They also had the Comander Gree and the Covert Ops trooper, but I left them. Cheers.

Zev and Gree are easy to find- Covert Ops not so much.

City of hawthorne TRU: has the white tie fighters. The Wampa battle packs. Some EVos and Jumps. Some GI JOE wave 7. I picked up two more Vipers and 2 for a friend, so those are cleaned out. Left a Hiss driver and the other figures were all still there, maybe two of each.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I just tried to use my AAA discount at HTS.com and it's not working. It says "Discount Applied: $0.00". WTF? Is there a minimum spending limit? Yes, I did navigate via the AAA discount page.
    If you had a cart page open before you clicked through AAA, then you have to close that cart page (don't close the browser, that way your cart still remains), click through the AAA page again, then from THERE order - it should work from there, that's how it's been for me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    If you had a cart page open before you clicked through AAA, then you have to close that cart page (don't close the browser, that way your cart still remains), click through the AAA page again, then from THERE order - it should work from there, that's how it's been for me.
    Can you test it out for me? I keep trying and it says "Discount Applied ($0.00)".

Yeah, it's not working, the AAA part is but Hasbro's landing page isn't and the promo code isn't showing up. I suggest you contact AAA and see what they say. This happened before and they got it back quick.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Stashed a Blue Devil at Evil Rock Target, if anyone is interested.

I saw that the Joe figures were up before reading Commtech's post. I hate having tons of stuff preordered already on HTS (Indy, Transformers Animated) but this line has been so impossible to find for me that I'm better off waiting a few months to receive them.

Thanks for the hot tip. I just placed a few orders for some Snow Serpents, B.A.T.s, & Ninja-Ku Storm Shadows. Don't forget "PONY10" for 10% off. Too bad we'll have to wait until August before we get these.

I went to Toys R Us last night and they had Tri-Droids on the pegs. They had all those variant Force-Unleashed troopers / clones. They had all the Force-Unleashed figures except for Vader. They probably had all of Wave 1 as well, except I don't remember Po Nudo or 2-1B.

I just bought 1 Tri-Droid as I'm done until probably July 26 or whenever it is.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.