Page 467 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567967 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 10291
    Finally found a Jungle Cutter at CC TRU. They had a cart infront of the SpeedRacer stuff with Hulk, Speed R., and IJ figs,.. with one IJ vehicle asst. box. I ripped into it as soon as the coast was clear.

La Cienega TRU & Target had a few Indy figs & TFU SW

CC Target had the same

Quote Originally Posted by netsolo View Post
    Still no luck finding the IJ Cargo Truck or Troop Car in the Burbank area... was going to hit the Burbank and NH Targets tomorrow morning. If someone happens to see them, grab onto one of each for ol' Net?
    I wish I had known -1 hour ago!!! The only other vehicle there at CC TRU was ONE Indy cargo truck,.. call them and tell 'em to hold it for you.

*edit* CC TRU also had SW comic two packs. They had that Crimson Guard two pack, wasn't that a starwarsshop exclusive?
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    *edit* CC TRU also had SW comic two packs. They had that Crimson Guard two pack, wasn't that a starwarsshop exclusive?
    Yes, but with a visor variation. It's another nice move by Hasbro to screw over people who worked hard to buy expensive exclusives over the last couple of years.

Thanks for the tip, Funny-- getting a late start this morning/afternoon but going to hit the road now and see what I can come up with!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Yes, but with a visor variation. It's another nice move by Hasbro to screw over people who worked hard to buy expensive exclusives over the last couple of years.
    oh and don't they love to do that with the SL Shadow Stormtrooper (re-release of SDCC excl.) and SL Covert Ops Trooper (former SWS.com excl.)
    The first time, with tax and shipping those b@stards cost nearly $50. Now you can get them if you're lucky enough to find them for $7. Thanks Hasblow!!!!

Picture this:

8 am this morning at Santa Monica Target

El Puerco walks in the store, flanked on his right side by an older looking scalper and on his left side by a younger dude, let's call him El Mop head. They form a row and start marching to the toy aisles in a "we came, we saw, we conquered" fashion. I sure wish I had a camera phone to capture that Los Tres Stooges moment!

As if that weren't enough scalper sightings for a day, I saw Hootie at Los Feliz TRU around 9:20 am. Judging from Commtech's report, that was probably Hootie's second stop of the day. I found a Shadow Stormtrooper and bought it. Also stashed a Covert Ops and Shadow Clone just to keep them out of Hootie's hands. PM me if you want them.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    As if that weren't enough scalper sightings for a day, I saw Hootie at Los Feliz TRU around 9:20 am. Judging from Commtech's report, that was probably Hootie's second stop of the day. I found a Shadow Stormtrooper and bought it. Also stashed a Covert Ops and Shadow Clone just to keep them out of Hootie's hands. PM me if you want them.

That's actually Hootie's 4th stop of the day. This is his saturday schedule:

8am NoHo Target
    8:20 Burbank Target
    9am TRU Burbank
    9:20 TRU Los Feliz

I also stash stuff at Burbank target after opening so Hootie won't get it when he arrives after his NoHo target stop. I stash it even if it's stuff I know you guys don't need, but that it's still a bit hot for Hootie or Headphones. I believe JodyB. and Toon try to do the same so this guys won't grab them. Better found later by an employee and put on the floor later in the day, than ending up on Headphones' ebay auctions.

! We have Hootie's Sat. schedule on file now!

For the record, he walked away from Los Feliz TRU empty handed. hooray!!!! And now I know what the Hootiemobile looks like.

Anybody know if Star Cases fit the Indy figures?

I was at Evil Rock Target just before they closed today and saw a guy removing the inserts from the Indy figures. For some bizarre reason, I've always wanted to catch someone doing that. When I turned the aisle to walk in, he seemed very flustered and at that point I did not know why. He seemed to be waiting for me to leave, so I pretended to, but came right back around. I went up and started looking through the Star Wars figures just because of their proximity to the Indy figs. He put his stack of pilfered figures down and started looking through the GI Joe 2 packs, many of which I later saw had also been raided like the Indy figs (pun intended). In fact, the Joes themselves seemed to be removed and the cardstock background was folded over the tray to conceal the fact that the figures were missing. The guy walked off, but I suspected he would be back so I made another pass around the Lego section and as soon as I turned the corner, he was right back at work, this time though, with a very young child with him, tugging at his pants wanting to leave. It was a sad sight. Maybe he was taking the inserts for himself, maybe he was stealing them for his kid, maybe I'm wrong about the whole incident, either way I walked away feeling badly about the way life is sometimes. Had he not been with child, I likely would have reported him to some uninterested Target employee.

I recommend The Bicycle Thieves, a B&W Italian film by Vittorio de Sica, to any of you who haven't seen it. If you have seen it, you'll easily get the reference.

You should of reported that scumbag.