Page 468 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518568968 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 10355
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post

I recommend The Bicycle Thieves, a B&W Italian film by Vitorrio de Sica, to any of you who haven't seen it. If you have seen it, you'll easily get the reference.

Holy crap, all of these years I've thought that was Fellini! It has been a few years since college though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    You should of reported that scumbag.
    There was a Target employee adjusting the endcap of Hulk toys the entire time - nearly half of the Hulk hands are missing a hand there, by the way. She must have noticed he was the only other person there, but as I mentioned, she seemed uninterested.

Ultimately, though, I did not alert anyone specifically, which technically makes me complicit. The kid's presence heavily influenced me to just walk away.

Get this, man dies in a freak accident when a helicopter falls on top of him apparently he was wearing headphones!! Someone should tell that scalper you guys call headphones to be on the look out for falling helicopters!!

I recommend NOT watching The Bicycle Thief, at least, not if you consider your time to carry any sort of value.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by netsolo View Post
    Still no luck finding the IJ Cargo Truck or Troop Car in the Burbank area... was going to hit the Burbank and NH Targets tomorrow morning. If someone happens to see them, grab onto one of each for ol' Net?
    I stashed an Indy Cargo Truck at Pacoima Target today - shoot me a PM if you're interested.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Found all of wave 8 GI JOEs at Target in Gardena. Also saw some at Crenshaw Walmart, but my friend got them all. They are sweet. Arctic Snake Eyes = figure of the year!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 002.jpg  

I went to Burbank TRU around 10:30 for first time since before Indy toys hit; they had a buy 2 Indy figures get a 3rd free going, but only Mutts and RPG Indys to choose from. Was tempted to grab the remaining Deluxe, as there were 2 biker Germans & a soldier 2-pack, nice way to round out the quartet that chase Henry & Junior in TLC, but I'm trying NOT to go crazy army-building these

They did have a Y-wing on the shelves again after a long absence, so I finally picked that up. Everything looked to be in place, too! Now I just need a B-wing to round out the Rebel Fighters.

Poor Cate Blanchette- her first action figure and it looks as bad as the infamous "Monkey Leia". I added a vintage SW image for comparison.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FigureComparison2008.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Poor Cate Blanchette- her first action figure and it looks as bad as the infamous "Monkey Leia". I added a vintage SW image for comparison.
    Actually, it's Ms. Blanchette's fourth action figure as for LOTR there were two 6" Galadriel figures and a 12".

http://thegd.com/images/Toys/LOTR/To...aladriel2S.jpg

The likeness on that one was sort of okay but the hands were ghastly.