Page 469 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569969 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 10357
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Poor Cate Blanchette- her first action figure and it looks as bad as the infamous "Monkey Leia". I added a vintage SW image for comparison.
    The vintage DS Trooper comparison was too funny! The pose was the best part.

I've seen that figure in person, it looks even worse.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Joe fans...I found wave 8 this morning at Target. Major Bludd, Blue Baroness, etc. There were also the new Comic Packs - Firefly/Storm Shadow, Copperhead/Shipwreck, Duke/Russian Dude. Couldn't believe it. Be on the look-out.

I found the JOE wave 4 comic packs at target gardena. Bought all of em. Copperhead and Firefly v2 are gangsta!

Just saw the images of the Legacy collection- can't wait to pass on those re-repacks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Just saw the images of the Legacy collection- can't wait to pass on those re-repacks!
    Wooo, you're not kiddin'!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Which images are you guys referring? Hope don't mind me askin'

Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post
    Which images are you guys referring? Hope don't mind me askin'
    That's it, you're FIRED!

the pics are on the main page of rebelscum.com
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Thx man! Can I at least have a leave of abscence?

Grabbed a STAP BP at TRU, and found some awkwardly "hidden?" WALL-E figures. Dazed and Confused pretended to get excited about the "new battle packs" that I was carrying. I hate that douche. They were re-stocking Mattel stuff, specifically Cars- lots of single packs, but none of the newer 2-packs. I can't find those anywhere!

P.S. Most of the WALL-E figures look really dumb, except for WALL-E himself.