Page 470 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480520570970 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Just saw the images of the Legacy collection- can't wait to pass on those re-repacks!

Oh no, more Maces to clog the pegs! Can't believe they are repacking this figures!
    On the other hand, can't wait for the Clone Wars figures!

TRU in covina has the STAP battle pack and the Hoth patrol Battle pack today !!
    I would have got it but I'm more into the single figures! No other new figures today.

Clone wars just dont seem to be that exciting. My fig days may be coming to a close. Oh no!

Grabbed a STAP BP at TRU, and found some awkwardly "hidden?" WALL-E figures. Dazed and Confused pretended to get excited about the "new battle packs" that I was carrying. I hate that douche. They were re-stocking Mattel stuff, specifically Cars- lots of single packs, but none of the newer 2-packs. I can't find those anywhere!

P.S. Most of the WALL-E figures look really dumb, except for WALL-E himself.
    I respectfully agree about D&C but respectfully disagree about the WALL-E figures. The larger 9.99 "Search and Protect" EVE is one of the best toys that I've bought this year.

I got 2 boxes of Indy figures from HTS today and wouldn't you know it, they all have great paint apps. How's that for irony!

I wish I would've known that the K-Troopers would be repacked for Legacy Collection otherwise I wouldn't have bought 12 of them. I could use the extra weapons and so I'll buy a few of the repacks, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    respectfully disagree about the WALL-E figures. The larger 9.99 "Search and Protect" EVE is one of the best toys that I've bought this year.

I'll reserve judgement for when I see EVE in person, but the pictures don't do it for me. I love Apple Computers, a lifelong Mac/iPod fan, and knowing that the designer of them helped design "Eve", it still doesn't appeal to me. I'm sure that when I see the movie, I'll love the EVE character, but the toy is a "meh" for me.

Scored the new wave of Mighty Muggs today at Target (Bespin Luke, Emperor, Yoda and Grievous).

Also, thanks to CrunchyNug for the GI Joe stash.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Burbank Target had lots of new Joes this morning at 8:30am.

I found a stash of Hot Wheels, so I scattered them back to the HW aisle.

Some large dude approached me in the SW section and told be that there were two "black coins" yesterday and some "gold coins". At first I didn't realize what the F he was talking about, then I laughed at him. I wonder if he ever new about them "silvers". He asked me if the Joe's were worth a lot.

I hate how so many people (cashiers included) think that buying toys is all about making a quick buck on ebay.

Found wave 8 of Joes today at Burbank Target. Major Bludd is the best of the wave in my opinion. Been seeing different new collectors everyday, most going for the SW stuff of Joes.

Some large dude approached me in the SW section and told be that there were two "black coins" yesterday and some "gold coins". At first I didn't realize what the F he was talking about, then I laughed at him. I wonder if he ever new about them "silvers". He asked me if the Joe's were worth a lot.

That guy was there yesterday. He collects HotWheels, but he also was asking me about SW and coins. He told Plumber Bob that he just got transfered to the Lowe's next door, so expect to see him everyday. Yesterday he grabbed a black coin stormie and asked me if it was worth something. He ended up leaving it on the pegs.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I got 2 boxes of Indy figures from HTS today and wouldn't you know it, they all have great paint apps. How's that for irony!

I wish I would've known that the K-Troopers would be repacked for Legacy Collection otherwise I wouldn't have bought 12 of them. I could use the extra weapons and so I'll buy a few of the repacks, at least.
    The K-Troopers won't have extra weapons so don't worry. They're part of the Legacy Collection, not Saga Legends; they'll come with a piece of a droid. Repacks in TLC will have duplicate droid pieces, so you can safely skip 'em if you want to just collect the new figures & still build the droids.

I got my Indy toys from HTS yesterday, and wouldn't you know it, they mostly had hideous paint apps! 3 Irinas: one nice, one slightly sloppy, one positively cartoony (giant eyes, just wacky all around). KotCS Hat Indy had decent apps, but just doesn't look like Indy. Jacket Mutt looked like he had some sorta tribal war-paint on, brown streaks all over his face.

I opened the best Irina, kinda disappointing. The ugly face sculpt aside, she's rather flimsy and the swivel boots/no-ankles is a nuisance. The extras will be cobbled with a Juno and hopefully a Deena to make a female Death Star Trooper and a female officer with jodhpurs.

More Joes at Burbank Target this morning: a bit more of the Spirit wave, plus a helmet CC and a Zartan. Picked up Zartan for customs, and got the cargo truck from Indy.