Page 472 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572972 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 10402
    Stashed an Indy Jungle Cutter at Glendale Target today - PM for location.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

When they repack the k-troops for the LC, they better fix the paint apps on the visor. Those idiots. Why do wave 5s suck?? TAC wave 5 - never saw pre-cyborg Grievous or Revan or Malak EVER at any store and SL wave 5 -never have seen the shadow troopers or covert ops thus far. Probably never will.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    When they repack the k-troops for the LC, they better fix the paint apps on the visor. Those idiots. Why do wave 5s suck?? TAC wave 5 - never saw pre-cyborg Grievous or Revan or Malak EVER at any store and SL wave 5 -never have seen the shadow troopers or covert ops thus far. Probably never will.
    Wow, I've seen those particular wave 5 figures at Burbank TRU even!

TRU and maybe even WM would be the most likely places to search for SL wave 5. I had the Covert Ops stashed a few days ago but no one responded.

Rancor Up

Found the Rancor on Target.com for those that dont want to drvie around for it.
    http://www.target.com/Star-JUNGLE-RA...ank&rh=&page=2

Nothin new at Burbank Target... just bought the least-crappy Wolverine/Psylocke Superhero Squad pack and 4 of those Target WWII soldiers (3rd plain-helmet German and 3 US) for more Indy accessories & shelf fodder

I figure if Hasbro ever makes an Indy with an automatic, like he used in Marion's bar in Nepal, it'll probably be huge like the pistols Irina and most Joes have, so the WWII US pistol'd be perfect for him... and it is! Plus there's shovels & maps & such that'll go nicely with "fanfic" scenes of his time in the war, helpin the troops find some relic or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    I figure if Hasbro ever makes an Indy with an automatic, like he used in Marion's bar in Nepal, it'll probably be huge like the pistols Irina and most Joes have, so the WWII US pistol'd be perfect for him... and it is! Plus there's shovels & maps & such that'll go nicely with "fanfic" scenes of his time in the war, helpin the troops find some relic or whatever.
    Yeah, but how do you make the figure switch between the pistol and the revolver edit by edit like they did in the film?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Finally found something worth buying at the Toys R Us sale at Los Feliz.

Cairo Swordsman (with REALLY good paint, I'd only seen him a couple of times and he was always a mess.)

Mutt w/ Jacket (seeing the film made me actually want this guy, plus I have actually met Shia socially a handful of times so it was amusing to pick up a figure of somebody I've broken bread with. I may be a bit biased, but I thought he did a solid job in the flick.)

Indiana Jones w/Idol (Okay, I was on the fence about this guy as I have soooooo many Indys at this point. With five of 'em, half my collection is Indy's and the holster is silly. But I wanted the properly scaled fertility Idol and the the mask pack in as well. Both are really cool and I have no regrets.)

Still DESPERATE to get a basic Marion. And a Cemetery Warrior. Neither of these were on the shelves sadly.

Passed on a Irina and a Ugha Warrior as there wasn't a third figure I wanted bad enough. Hope to find a Marion soon. Getting frustrated.

For those who would like to know,

SDCC Joe exclusives

http://toynewsi.com/index.php?itemid=12953
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Hasbro:
    Transformers: Classics Nemesis Prime
    6" Titanium Skywarp
    GI JOE: Cobra Commander in suit and tie w/ podium and microphone (also a variant Cobra Commander in his Blue "Springfield Country Club" Blazer)
    Also there is a *2nd GI JOE exclusive soon to be announced*
    Marvel Legends: Shanna-Kazar-Zabu box set and Fing Fan Foom
    Exclusive Iron Man Movie Mighty Muggs Figure
    Star Wars Exclusive Commander Gree Mighty Muggs
    Star Wars Darth Vader kneeling before a Holo Emperor
    Indiana Jones Golden Idol Mighty Mugg

Mattel:
    DC Universe Lobo and dog $20
    JLU 8 and 4 Giganta 2-pack $20
    He man exclusive King Grayskull figure (Regular and stone variant)
    Cars Lightning McQueen

Diamond Select:

G1 Optimus Prime bust
    Minimates Iron Man through the ages 4-Pack
    Minimates Cap/Bucky/Namor/Torch Invaders 4-Pack

McFarlane:
    Halo Exclusive figure (Spawn colors and clear)

Neca
    Gears of War Carmine
    Conan the Barbarian Statue
    TMNT Mousers 3-pack

Action Figure Xpress: Skywarp Bust (Limited to 400) $60

Funko: Iron Man Gold Edition Mark I Armor Bobble head (Limited to 1008) $17

Mezco: Heroes Future Hiro 7" Figure

Peanuts
    Vintage Charlie Brown bobble head (Limited to 600) $15

Sideshow Collectibles: Star Wars Aayla Secura 12" figure (Limited to 3000) $64.99
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Burbank TRU has a bunch of Wii consoles in stock. They also have their full Wall-E display out (in a back endcap). I was tempted to get the $39.99 remote controlled version, but I waited too long in line and decided to pass. There are either not enough characters in this movie, or this new company has no idea what to do with variants- there are way too many variants of Wall-E, and almost no other characters besides EVE- which I don't like as a toy.