Page 474 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524574974 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 10363
    Got the Battle Rancor at Eagle Rock Target today. They actually brought it out from the stockroom for us. Just missed out on the Iron Man Titanium Man and new Iron Monger at Los Feliz TRU. They also had 1 Battle of Mygeeto BP, which a friend picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    What? I thought everyone was loving this movie. I haven't seen it, still not feeling to good, but i want to.
    i thought indy IV was good. Appropriate to the time period. Lots of action, a few cheesy parts, but didn't ruin the movie. Worth seeing at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    i thought indy IV was good. Appropriate to the time period. Lots of action, a few cheesy parts, but didn't ruin the movie. Worth seeing at least once.
    While I have no interest in ever watching this movie again, or owning it, I think all fans should see it.

What was so bad about it Speck?

BTW does anyone have those stickers that are inside of the 12" Indy figure boxes for the Mail away? I would like to buy them from you guys.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

So much for those 20 Vipers at La Cienega Target. When I got there this morning, there were absolutely no single carded Joes whatsoever. As far as I'm concerned that's the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back as far as my trying to find this line at retail. The Torpedo wave I only saw twice in the span of one weekend and then never again. Since I can't/don't hunt as often as many as you, I really have to luck into finding these figures or else get them off of HTS.

I picked up a BTAS Batmobile from Los Feliz TRU today. The Tumbler was probably there earlier in the morning when I was wasting my time at La Cienega Target

Indy IV was as good as you allowed it to be.

Can anybody believe how frigging PUNY the Indiana Jones sections are at Toys R Us? It's so maddening especially in light of those massive Speed Racer displays where nothing is even so much as touched day after day. . .

Will I ever find my single carded Marion? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

Quote Originally Posted by mark2d2 View Post
    Can anybody believe how frigging PUNY the Indiana Jones sections are at Toys R Us? It's so maddening especially in light of those massive Speed Racer displays where nothing is even so much as touched day after day. . .

Will I ever find my single carded Marion? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............
    There's only one, Marion, right? The one with the monkey, in her red and white outfit?

I see her all the time. She looks like a dude, but I see her.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

That's the one. Seriously? You see her all the time? Crazy! Please stash one with good paint if you run across one as I am at my wits ends.