Page 475 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525575975 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 10289
    Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post
    Indy IV was as good as you allowed it to be.
    Yeah ok, whatever....

Quote Originally Posted by mark2d2 View Post
    Can anybody believe how frigging PUNY the Indiana Jones sections are at Toys R Us? It's so maddening especially in light of those massive Speed Racer displays where nothing is even so much as touched day after day...........
    Not only puny, but hard to find in the store. Even harder to find are the Wall-E toys. I don't understand why they don't have an Indy display up like they do for other "new" lines. I'm guessing there must be a requirement for them to keep that SpeedRacer stuff up. Has anyone noticed how much the Iron Man toys tapered off right before the movie came out, and they don't seem to be replenishing the figures anymore, just the Galactic Heroes sets. I would think the figures would stay popular for a few more weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mark2d2 View Post
    Can anybody believe how frigging PUNY the Indiana Jones sections are at Toys R Us? It's so maddening especially in light of those massive Speed Racer displays where nothing is even so much as touched day after day. . .

Will I ever find my single carded Marion? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............
    I just saw 2 of those Marions at Burbank Kay Bee Toys in the mall. This was a few minutes before closing. They should be there tomorrow when they open.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Not only puny, but hard to find in the store. Even harder to find are the Wall-E toys. I don't understand why they don't have an Indy display up like they do for other "new" lines. I'm guessing there must be a requirement for them to keep that SpeedRacer stuff up. Has anyone noticed how much the Iron Man toys tapered off right before the movie came out, and they don't seem to be replenishing the figures anymore, just the Galactic Heroes sets. I would think the figures would stay popular for a few more weeks.
    Speck, is there anything from Wall-E that you'd like stashed?

I guess Mattel must've paid TRU a ton of money for those huge displays.

I wanted to like Crystal Skull a lot but I just don't know...I regret having bought so many of the toys...like the Jungle Cutter for one. I would've been better served getting the Cargo Truck instead which I can't find anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I saw the whole lot at TRU yesterday and don't really want any of it. I might buy the ultra R/C Wall-E later on, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post

I guess Mattel must've paid TRU a ton of money for those huge displays.

I wanted to like Crystal Skull a lot but I just don't know...I regret having bought so many of the toys...like the Jungle Cutter for one. I would've been better served getting the Cargo Truck instead which I can't find anymore.
    i saw the truck w/gun in the back (cargo truck?) at your favorite ghetto fabulous Panorama Walmart yesterday. It was loose on the rack, to the left of the indy figs.

Anyone interested in 06 Saga 12" Boxed,

Ewok 2 pack
    Jawa 2 pack
    Old ben
    Jedi Luke
    Garndian
    Skiff lando
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I just saw 2 of those Marions at Burbank Kay Bee Toys in the mall. This was a few minutes before closing. They should be there tomorrow when they open.
    Darn, I was out of town on sunday. . . I'll keep looking.

I didn't care for Indy 4, my review (mostly spoiler-free) was entitled "Indiana Jones and the Letdown of the Year". I gave it a 5/10 and even that feels a little generous. I'm thrilled I didn't buy any of the toys (sorry Figgy, you had your chance ).

I did find 3 Indy with Horse sets at Fry's, and bought one, but at $13 a pop it's not surprising they were there - the basics are $10 each as well, no Marions though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.